Comments

Old January 26th 04, 05:08 PM
Sniper@SDU/HKPF

Default Comments

Hi folks,I would like install FS2004 on my AMD machine for pratice
INSTRUTMENT FLIGHT. Is it good for FS2004? Any recommendation will be
appericate.
AMD 1800+
ASUS A7A266E
256MB DDR333 RAM X2
ATI 9000PRO 64MB
SEAGATE 40GB 7200rpm HDD
--
James Mak
Student Pilot for IFR

Old January 26th 04, 09:53 PM
jafar

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 01:08:21 +0800, Sniper@SDU/HKPF wrote:

Hi folks,I would like install FS2004 on my AMD machine for pratice
INSTRUTMENT FLIGHT. Is it good for FS2004? Any recommendation will be
appericate.
AMD 1800+
ASUS A7A266E
256MB DDR333 RAM X2
ATI 9000PRO 64MB
SEAGATE 40GB 7200rpm HDD

That should be ok, but I'd double the RAM though.

--
jafar

Old January 27th 04, 12:09 PM
AL

You have the exact same setup as mine. I get on average 20 frames per
second. When there's a lot of AI traffic and the visual settings are maxed I
get down to 11 fps. Don't use the GPS, it'll spoil ya!

--
Al Mills
Wake me before we take off...