Looking for a drawing or photo of a 2-33 swivelling tailwheel

Old March 24th 20, 06:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Looking for a drawing or photo of a 2-33 swivelling tailwheel

Hi All

Our Clucb 2-33A has a very small fixed tailwheel. I have seen others with swiveling tailwheels. Does anyone have a picture or better yet an exploded drawing of the swivel assembly?

Thanks

Bruce
Old March 24th 20, 07:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Hi All

Our Clucb 2-33A has a very small fixed tailwheel. I have seen others with swiveling tailwheels. Does anyone have a picture or better yet an exploded drawing of the swivel assembly?

Thanks

Bruce

I have the drawings.
Contact me privately
UH
Old March 25th 20, 07:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mark Briner

I would also be interested in the drawings. Not sure how to contact you? It is late and I am being thick.
Old March 25th 20, 01:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 2:58:15 AM UTC-4, Mark Briner wrote:
I would also be interested in the drawings. Not sure how to contact you? It is late and I am being thick.

There is a way to reply directly to me on the site. I have not used it. Maybe someone can advise how to.
UH
Old March 25th 20, 02:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Hi All

Our Clucb 2-33A has a very small fixed tailwheel. I have seen others with swiveling tailwheels. Does anyone have a picture or better yet an exploded drawing of the swivel assembly?

Thanks

Bruce

Mark

Go to rec.alt.soaring select the message on the far right of the there should be a reply drop down menu. Select reply privately.
Old March 25th 20, 05:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

If you happen to use an email client, say Thunderbird, like I do, it's a
simply matter of clicking on the "Reply" button.

--
Dan, 5J
Old March 26th 20, 02:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net

I use https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!...iation.soaring.

Hitting the reply icon defaults to replying to the group as a whole. As said there is a pull down menu to "Reply to Author". Use that.

NOTE: The mobile interface (smart phone) from Google does not seem to have this feature. Use a desktop/laptop browser instead.
Old March 26th 20, 04:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

on my android phone I can use the drop down menu in the top right to "request desktop version" that will bring up the reply to author tabs when loaded.

CH
Old March 26th 20, 05:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 10:21:13 AM UTC-5, wrote:
on my android phone I can use the drop down menu in the top right to "request desktop version" that will bring up the reply to author tabs when loaded.

CH

Good idea.

In my case (Pixel 3 with Android 10 "Q") it did not work with Chrome but did work with Firefox and Dolphin.

Chrome - Chose "Desktop Site" from the pull down menu. Found I could only reply to the entire group. The messages are just in a small font.

Firefox - Chose "Request Desktop Site" from the pull down menu. The messages are in a smaller font but everything looks identical to a non-mobile "desktop" browser.

Dolphin - FAST browser. Chose "Desktop" from the menu. The messages are in a smaller font but everything looks identical to a non-mobile "desktop" browser.