Sugarbush - Anyone know what happened there?

Old June 28th 04, 06:58 PM
SixThree

Default Sugarbush - Anyone know what happened there?

No results on Reg 1 published by SSA since Wednesday 23 June.

Anyone know what happened there?

Old June 29th 04, 01:54 AM
BGMIFF

Spratt reports from Parowan for the last 2 days are missing as well, and I
know they were filed, I watched him do it. What do they do with this stuff?
I like the news as it happens, and not in the "old news" department. Seems
as if 711's reports are as current as we get. Maybe someone should suggest
to Charlie to post them here instead. his reports are sure better that the
stuff that I saw coming out of Ionia. more informative and much more "glider
pilot" friendly!!

Brian Glick
Mifflin

.. .

Old June 29th 04, 02:45 PM
Todd Smith

We had 4 contest days for 15m and standard classes and 3 days for sports.
I was flying sports class so I remember those results best.

Cumulative Sports:

1 DJ, asw27 Gerrard "G" Dale
2 3S Grob 102, Todd Smith
3 Dou Discus, Doug Jacobs and co-pilot
4 BU CZ304 Bud Bauer

there were about 18 contestants in sports but I can't remember past this.

15 Meters, I think Tony Lauck won in a come from behind last day over
John Murray.

Standard, I think was PG but am not sure.

It was a fun contest and my best showing so far. All the days were good,
interesting days for soaring. Only 2 rain days.

Todd Smith
3S
Old June 29th 04, 03:04 PM
BGMIFF

Todd

Glad to see a "nutmegger" do so well. congratulations!!!!!

Brian

om...