Did this group die or is my NSP about to?

Old August 23rd 08, 07:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

Default Did this group die or is my NSP about to?

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 22:33:56 +0200, "Herman"
wrote:

"Peter Hucker" schreef in bericht
.. .
On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 12:27:34 +0200, "Herman"
wrote:

"Lee**" schreef in bericht
9.0.95...
"Herman" wrote in
.home.nl:

"Bob Harrington" schreef in bericht

Futzing with settings at the request of Easynews, and suddenly ABPA -
and ~only~ ABPA - seems to have dried up like a banana slug on a hot
August afternoon.

Of course, if something ~is~ broken, I'll never get a reply.

Oh bother...

Bob ^,,^

No problems here.
Killfiled some annoying people but enough people left.

Regards,
Herman

mindless drivel snipped

Lee insists on proving that he is an idiot.

Oh do quit your whining.
--

Follow the advice you give to others so often: killfile me :-)

no, you're amusing.

A virile, young Italian gentleman was relaxing at his favorite bar in Rome, when he managed to attract a spectacular young blonde.
Things progressed to the point where he invited her back to his apartment, and after some small talk, they retired to his bedroom and made love.
After a pleasant interlude, he asked with a smile, "So, you finish?"
She paused for a second, frowned and admitted, "No."
Surprised, the young man reached for her and the love making resumed.
This time she thrashes about wildly and there are screams of passion.
The lovemaking ends, and again, the young man smiles, and again he asks, "So, you finish?"
And again, after a short pause, she returns his smile, cuddles closer to him, and softly says, "No."
Stunned, but damned if this woman is going to outlast him, the young man reaches for the woman again.
Using the last of his strength he barely manages it, but they climax simultaneously, screaming, bucking, clawing and ripping the bed sheets.
The exhausted man falls onto his back, gasping.
Barely able to turn his head, he looks into her eyes, smiles proudly, and asks again, "So, you finish?"
Barely able to speak, she whispers in his ear, "No! I Norwegian."

Thanks to this group...again Jay Honeck Piloting 7 May 18th 07 03:41 AM
asw-19 yahoo group?? other asw19 group? Jim Culp Soaring 1 February 11th 07 02:12 PM
What's up with this group lately? Judah Piloting 53 November 17th 06 04:18 PM
New to group Roger Wilco Home Built 2 September 4th 06 04:45 AM
TO THE GROUP Today's Curious Question Piloting 11 July 19th 04 04:16 PM