Alternative to Jeppesen binders?

Old March 19th 04, 07:57 PM
Greg Esres

cracked Jepp's 14 proprietary fonts and then pointed Distiller's job
function to those fonts. ~

Nope. The fonts seem to have been rendered as vector drawings.
Old March 23rd 04, 06:23 AM
Ben Jackson

In article ,
Kyler Laird wrote:

Now if I could just get a description of TFRs...

Can't you just parse the NOTAMs? Most of them are in a fairly predictable
format.

--
Ben Jackson

http://www.ben.com/
Old March 23rd 04, 03:00 PM
Teacherjh

Can't you just parse the NOTAMs? Most of them are in a fairly predictable
format.

I wish they'd be issued in lower case, and the boilerplate in some other font
or something.

Yes, I know it dates from the Telex days and I can reformat, but so can they
nowadays.

Jose

Old March 23rd 04, 03:25 PM

Kyler Laird wrote:

writes:

Next month, if on schedule, NACO will be issuing all approach charts in PDF
vector graphics format.

Has this been announced somewhere? I don't see it in their digital
products list.
http://www.naco.faa.gov/index.asp?xm.../digital/index

Not so far as I know, other than at last October's Aeronautical Charting Forum.
The NACO rep handed out sample files and said it would be April, 2004. Then again,
we're speaking of the government here.