CEO of Turiss Corporation, Psychologically Unstable

Old December 17th 10, 05:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
-Mark-

Default CEO of Turiss Corporation, Psychologically Unstable

In a series of communications posted on Usenet,
the CEO of Turiss LLC, a Mr.Philip Mellinger as
described he
http://investing.businessweek.com/re...capId=22548050

....has over a series of weeks and days posed
as a medical doctor, insisting that he is trained
in psychology and medicine, even going so far as
to implicate and diagnose various participants in
newsgroups to an extent that he has insisted
they "come in to his office" immediately so he can
cure them in one of his therapy sessions. He has
described the urgency of his role at the hospital and
goes on further to detail how he must "make his
rounds". We have also been given the privilege of
hearing about his I.Q. which allowed him to zoom
through medical school.

And yet, when pressed for details by "Mark IV",
Mr. Mellinger then simply dismisses this psychotic
break by saying..."Wait a minute, you outed me! Fine job my hat's off
for serious sleuth
work.

OK OK I used the MD as M.D. with the first one being MD for Maryland.
I am not a doctor. I am an historian and a senior software project
manager."

In another VERY SERIOUS CRIMINAL EPISODE,
and break from reality, Mr. Mellinger, CEO of Turiss
Corporation in Virginia, illegally obtained personal
information about one of the posters and then called
an 80 year old, blind, diabetic mother and threatened
her to such an extent that she was sent to an
urgent care facility. The police subsequently traced
the call back to Philip Mellinger's home in Maryland.
He later apologized, but in further posts which have
appeared to come from him, he has threatened to
shot the elderly woman.

In another instance of death threats, and delusions
of psychotic paranoia, Mr.Philip Mellinger, CEO of
Turiss Corporation in Virginia, when invited to attend
a luncheon one afternoon, responded with the following:
"We will shoot to kill if you arrive unannounced!!"

Finally, Mr.Philip Mellinger of Ellicott City, MD. and
CEO of Turiss Corporation in Virginia has tried to
explain his psychological problems by revealing that
he "has recently gone through a lawsuit". Apparently
this has caused him to slip into a narcissistic regression,
wherein he is compelled to write usenet communications
(which are message board postings), and he uses many
different nickname "identities" to stalk and harass the
other participants within various discussion groups.
But Mr.Mellinger isn't doing a solo act. He freely
admits that a business associate of his, (another
Turiss LLC employee?) is assisting him as they run
amuck across the internet in a concentrated effort of
disruption, insults and the placement of malware viruses
to data-mine personal information. It is still unclear
whether his partner "Ari Silverstein" is a business
associate, or yet another of Mr.Mellinger's personalities.

One has to wonder what the real mission statement
is of this TURISS LLC company is, and who is really
watching the ship.

---
Mark IV

Old December 17th 10, 05:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,sci.physics,alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing
Bear Bottoms[_6_]

On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 09:21:10 -0800 (PST), -Mark- wrote:

In a series of communications posted on Usenet,
the CEO of Turiss LLC, a Mr.Philip Mellinger as
described he
http://investing.businessweek.com/re...capId=22548050

...has over a series of weeks and days posed
as a medical doctor, insisting that he is trained
in psychology and medicine, even going so far as
to implicate and diagnose various participants in
newsgroups to an extent that he has insisted
they "come in to his office" immediately so he can
cure them in one of his therapy sessions. He has
described the urgency of his role at the hospital and
goes on further to detail how he must "make his
rounds". We have also been given the privilege of
hearing about his I.Q. which allowed him to zoom
through medical school.

And yet, when pressed for details by "Mark IV",

who's that?

[...]

no one cares
--
Bear Bottoms
Private Attorney General
Old December 17th 10, 05:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
-Mark-

described hehttp://investing.businessweek.com/re...te/snapshot.as...

[...]

"Bear Bottoms" is Ari Silverstein.

---
Mark IV
Old December 17th 10, 05:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Phil

On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 09:21:10 -0800 (PST), -Mark- wrote:

In another VERY SERIOUS CRIMINAL EPISODE, and break from reality,
Mr. Mellinger, CEO of Turiss Corporation in Virginia, illegally
obtained personal information about one of the posters...

Mark,

How was it illegal?

and then called
an 80 year old, blind, diabetic mother and threatened
her to such an extent that she was sent to an
urgent care facility.

I'm sorry for that.

The police subsequently traced the call back to Philip Mellinger's
home in Maryland. He later apologized, but in further posts which
have appeared to come from him, he has threatened to shot the
elderly woman.

Mark, "shoot" or "shot" ?

In another instance of death threats, and delusions of psychotic
paranoia, Mr.Philip Mellinger, CEO of Turiss Corporation in
Virginia, when invited to attend a luncheon one afternoon,
responded with the following: "We will shoot to kill if you arrive
unannounced!!"

It's called criminal and malicious trespassing with intent to harm.
With your display of mental instabilities and having been forewarned
not to visit, we will be fully within the laws of the State of
Virginia.

Finally, Mr.Philip Mellinger of Ellicott City, MD. and
CEO of Turiss Corporation in Virginia has tried to
explain his psychological problems by revealing that
he "has recently gone through a lawsuit".

You extrapolate, no mental problems.

Apparently this has caused him to slip into a narcissistic
regression, wherein he is compelled to write usenet communications
(which are message board postings),

No they are not.

and he uses many
different nickname "identities" to stalk and harass the
other participants within various discussion groups.

No I don't.

But Mr.Mellinger isn't doing a solo act. He freely
admits that a business associate of his, (another
Turiss LLC employee?) is assisting him as they run
amuck across the internet in a concentrated effort of
disruption, insults and the placement of malware viruses
to data-mine personal information.

I never said any such thing.

It is still unclear
whether his partner "Ari Silverstein" is a business
associate, or yet another of Mr.Mellinger's personalities.

Headers don't lie, Mark.

One has to wonder what the real mission statement
is of this TURISS LLC company is, and who is really
watching the ship.

---
Mark IV

Mark, this is going to get very nasty for you.

Phil
Old December 17th 10, 05:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Ari Silverstein

Default Bear Bottoms Is Ari Silverstein

On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 09:36:53 -0800 (PST), -Mark- wrote:

"Bear Bottoms" is Ari Silverstein.

---
Mark IV

Never have I suffered such indignation and denigration...and such.

*LOL*
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old December 17th 10, 06:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
-Mark-

On Dec 17, 12:39*pm, Phil wrote:
[...]

Let me ask you a few questions.

Who called whose mother?

Who demanded to be call Philip Mellinger MD.

Do you think all your trolling has disappeared?

And, just exactly how would it have been
legal for you to obtain her phone number
when I've remained anonymous across the
internet? Are you saying that you are
Jeffrey Bloss? Are you saying that your
post as he, which suggested I be "shot in
the head by a high powered rifle, and left to
die a slow death", was any less a threat than
anything I said to "jeffrey bloss".

And isn't it a fact that right now you are
posting to this forum from the Turiss company,
all the while libeling me and making false
claims about *my* mental health?

Doesn't this make the Turiss Company
responsible for your behavior? (the
answer is yes)

---
Mark IV
Old December 17th 10, 06:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
a[_3_]

Default No one gives a damn!

On Dec 17, 1:56*pm, -Mark- wrote:

[...]

The change in title says it all. Spew this crap elsewhere.

Old December 17th 10, 07:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
-Mark-

On Dec 17, 12:39*pm, Phil wrote:

In another instance of death threats, and delusions of psychotic
paranoia, Mr.Philip Mellinger, CEO of Turiss Corporation in
Virginia, when invited to attend a luncheon one afternoon,
responded with the following: "We will shoot to kill if you arrive
unannounced!!"

It's called criminal and malicious trespassing with intent to harm.
With your display of mental instabilities and having been forewarned
not to visit, we will be fully within the laws of the State of
Virginia.

With intent to harm? How is going to lunch now
suddenly intent to harm. Seems to me the only
one threatening people is YOU. God you need help.
Been forewarned not to visit? No you didn't. I
suggested lunch, and you suggested DEATH. I
think you better reread the transcript.

And for the record, **** you, I don't want to
go to lunch with you now.

But Mr.Mellinger isn't doing a solo act. He freely
admits that a business associate of his, (another
Turiss LLC employee?) is assisting him as they run
amuck across the internet

I never said any such thing.

Yes, you said it more than once. Ari is a
compadre of yours, just like my solar
associates. Check the facts, or better yet,
how about GETTING THE **** OUT OF OUR
PILOT'S GROUP.

It is still unclear
whether his partner "Ari Silverstein" is a business
associate, or yet another of Mr.Mellinger's personalities.

Headers don't lie, Mark.

Actually, the can. You guys know how
to manipulate the system. Why don't ya'll
just get lost and leave this group alone?

Old December 17th 10, 07:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
-Mark-

On Dec 17, 1:58*pm, a wrote:

The change in title says it all. Spew this crap elsewhere.

Ok.

---
Mark IV

Old December 17th 10, 07:16 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.news.internet.discuss,alt.slack
Phil

On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 10:56:58 -0800 (PST), -Mark- wrote:

On Dec 17, 12:39*pm, Phil wrote:
[...]

Fair enough, you haven't much time left.

Who called whose mother?

I called yours. I apologized to the police, to you and to her (here).
I am sorry she dropped over dead. That is not my fault. That is your
fault for being a terrible son and neglecting her.

Who demanded to be call Philip Mellinger MD.

I made no demands.

Do you think all your trolling has disappeared?

Show me a troll. Other than your hundreds.

And, just exactly how would it have been legal for you to obtain her
phone number when I've remained anonymous across the internet?

Not to us are you anonymous. Not you, your name, your address, your
FBO, nothing. You left your electronic signatures in forums where you
have posted about your bipolarism. Your phone number with John Sisker.
We are technicians of e-commerce. It is simple to reconstruct your
public data.

Are you saying that you are Jeffrey Bloss?

I have no idea who Bloss is.

Are you saying that your post as he, which suggested I be "shot in
the head by a high powered rifle, and left to die a slow death",
was any less a threat than anything I said to "jeffrey bloss".

You're blabbering.

And isn't it a fact that right now you are posting to this forum
from the Turiss company, all the while libeling me and making false
claims about *my* mental health?

I never libeled you and no, I am posting from home. Turiss has been
purchased. Keep up. I'm semi-retired.

Doesn't this make the Turiss Company responsible for your behavior?
(the answer is yes)

---
Mark IV

Mark, did you see my post about holes and graves?

Phil