Need Technical Documentation on a Historical Aircraft?

Old July 20th 05, 02:28 PM
Michael Ravnitzky

Default Need Technical Documentation on a Historical Aircraft?

GOVERNMENT AVIATION BIBLIOGRAPHIES AVAILABLE FOR ANY AIRCRAFT

The Department of Defense will provide a technical report listing for any
make or model of U.S., spacecraft or unmanned vehicle, production or
prototype, and many international aircraft as well.

This is your chance to see long-hidden technical reports on your favorite
aircraft, including technical data to help maintain, restore, identify or
study famous or obscure airplanes or projects.

Simply cut and paste and fill in and mail in this form letter and you will
receive a useful bibliography.

If you have any questions, drop me a note:

Michael Ravnitzky

YOUR ADDRESS

TODAY¹S DATE

Defense Technical Information Center
Attn: Kelly D. Akers, FOIA Manager (DTIC-R)
8725 John J. Kingman Road, Suite 0944
Fort Belvoir, VA 22060-6218 USA

FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT REQUEST

Dear Ms. Akers:

Pursuant to the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act, we hereby
request a TECHNICAL REPORT BIBLIOGRAPHY on the subject of the following type
of aircraft:

_________________________ OR _________________________

(write in the MODEL number(s) of the aircraft or other equipment for which
you want a list of reports)

Please conduct a search of your technical report databases:

- the computerized database including unclassified, limited and classified
reports

- the manual card catalogues including older AD reports, and ATI and TIP
reports.

Please place this noncommercial request for research and study purposes into
the proper fee category. Although there is unlikely to be any assessable
fees associated with this request, I agree to pay up to $25 for costs
associated with this request if necessary. Please let me know in advance if
costs will exceed this amount. I understand that there is not likely to be
a fee assessed, and that I should not send any payment at this time.

Thank you for your assistance.

YOUR NAME

Missing DG Technical Notes ContestID67 Soaring 3 May 9th 05 07:31 PM
Historical Center Historian Writes Book On Vietnam Air War Otis Willie Military Aviation 0 May 7th 04 11:26 PM
An Historical Perspective on the Wright Accomplishment Gary Osoba Soaring 5 December 19th 03 12:35 AM
Technical Soaring Mike Borgelt Soaring 1 December 12th 03 03:05 AM
Need Terra documentation ncsoar Soaring 1 July 15th 03 09:41 PM