ZZZZZZ definition of misery

Old July 10th 05, 06:27 PM
Jerry Springer

Default ZZZZZZ definition of misery

Definition of misery: Going to the Arlington airshow and having it pour
down rain all day Friday with winds blowing everything away that
was not tied down. The real misery part was having to listen to Zoom be
interviewed on the PA system talking about ALL of the airplanes he has
flown and ALL of the great things he has done and how he was the the
photographer for Burt Rutans spaceship program. The guy is sickening to
listen to on the PA system.
(He always says we have done this and we have done that, I think he must
have a tiny little mouse in his pocket.)
Old July 10th 05, 06:57 PM
Kyle Boatright

"Jerry Springer" wrote in message
Definition of misery: Going to the Arlington airshow and having it pour
down rain all day Friday with winds blowing everything away that
was not tied down. The real misery part was having to listen to Zoom be
interviewed on the PA system talking about ALL of the airplanes he has
flown and ALL of the great things he has done and how he was the the
photographer for Burt Rutans spaceship program. The guy is sickening to
listen to on the PA system.
(He always says we have done this and we have done that, I think he must
have a tiny little mouse in his pocket.)

I bet that mouse pokes its head up in this thread. ;-)

KB

Old July 10th 05, 07:06 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Jerry Springer says...
The real misery part was having to listen to Zoom be
interviewed on the PA system talking about ALL of the airplanes he has
flown and ALL of the great things he has done and how he was the the
photographer for Burt Rutans spaceship program. The guy is sickening to
listen to on the PA system.
(He always says we have done this and we have done that, I think he must
have a tiny little mouse in his pocket.)

I bet zoom believes every word of it and so does "you know who"... LOL!!

Chuck S

Old July 12th 05, 12:13 AM
Juan Jimenez

"Jerry Springer" wrote in message
Definition of misery: Going to the Arlington airshow and having it pour
down rain all day Friday with winds blowing everything away that
was not tied down. The real misery part was having to listen to Zoom be
interviewed on the PA system talking about ALL of the airplanes he has
flown and ALL of the great things he has done and how he was the the
photographer for Burt Rutans spaceship program. The guy is sickening to
listen to on the PA system.
(He always says we have done this and we have done that, I think he must
have a tiny little mouse in his pocket.)

Ahhh... I see someone's jealous he'll never get to fly the Eclipse jet or
the DA-42, or ride in the Starship and take pictures of White Knight and
Spaceship One.... Why don't you just admit it and get on the road to
recovery, kiddo? Of course, you could call Eclipse, Diamond and Rutan to
verify that he flew what he said he flew and took the pics he said he took,
but you won't, because deep down in your heart you know all you can do is
watch and whine, Jerry.

Old July 12th 05, 12:14 AM
Juan Jimenez

"Kyle Boatright" wrote in message

"Jerry Springer" wrote in message
Definition of misery: Going to the Arlington airshow and having it pour
down rain all day Friday with winds blowing everything away that
was not tied down. The real misery part was having to listen to Zoom be
interviewed on the PA system talking about ALL of the airplanes he has
flown and ALL of the great things he has done and how he was the the
photographer for Burt Rutans spaceship program. The guy is sickening to
listen to on the PA system.
(He always says we have done this and we have done that, I think he must
have a tiny little mouse in his pocket.)

I bet that mouse pokes its head up in this thread. ;-)

Yes, you did. We must be clairvoyant. *8)

Old July 12th 05, 02:17 AM
Jerry Springer

Juan Jimenez wrote:
[...]

At least I fly the airplane I built unlike you who is to fat to fit into
a BEDE let alone have the balls to fly it. Once again you show your
stupidity, I never said he did not do these things, because I don't know
if he did or not, I only said it was sickening to hear him talk about
how great he is.
Old July 12th 05, 03:00 AM
John Ammeter

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 18:17:02 -0700, Jerry Springer
wrote:

Juan Jimenez wrote:
[...]

How true.... how very true....

Old July 12th 05, 03:47 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , John Ammeter says...
At least I fly the airplane I built unlike you who is to fat to fit into
a BEDE let alone have the balls to fly it. Once again you show your
stupidity, I never said he did not do these things, because I don't know
if he did or not, I only said it was sickening to hear him talk about
how great he is.

How true.... how very true....

I think there is a lot of envy in the ANN camp.zoom only wishes he did a tenth
of what he claims and jaun wishes he did something ,anything . Never built a
plane, never flew it and knocks people who have.Yep it's envy all right. Just a
couple of wannabees LOL!!

Chuck S

Old July 12th 05, 04:39 AM
Darrel Toepfer

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

I think there is a lot of envy in the ANN camp.zoom only wishes he did a tenth
of what he claims and jaun wishes he did something ,anything . Never built a
plane, never flew it and knocks people who have.Yep it's envy all right. Just a
couple of wannabees LOL!!

It seems that Yawn can put a "spin" to just about anything, is quite
"loop"y and appears to be on a "roll" on doing to 2 prior items...

So I'd have to answer, yes... He did loop, roll and spin here in RAH...
Old July 12th 05, 12:42 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Darrel Toepfer says...

It seems that Yawn can put a "spin" to just about anything, is quite
"loop"y and appears to be on a "roll" on doing to 2 prior items...

So I'd have to answer, yes... He did loop, roll and spin here in RAH...

LOL!! Glad I wasn't drinking my morning prune juice when I read that :-)Too
funny.

See ya

Chuck S