Seller's Beware of Scammers!

Old October 29th 19, 05:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default Seller's Beware of Scammers!

On Monday, October 28, 2019 at 10:08:02 AM UTC-7, John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net wrote:
And here is one of the very best scam the scammer events of all time which involves getting a tattoo of all things! Enjoy.

https://419eater.com/html/okorie.htm

This is THE BEST Scammer Gets Scammed payback of all time!
Old October 30th 19, 04:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Foster

On Monday, October 28, 2019 at 11:08:02 AM UTC-6, John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net wrote:
And here is one of the very best scam the scammer events of all time which involves getting a tattoo of all things! Enjoy.

https://419eater.com/html/okorie.htm

Priceless!!!
Old October 30th 19, 02:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
MMOORE

My recent listing resulted in this:

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. I have been out of town with very limited access to the internet. I am ready to proceed further with this purchase and have sent my OFFER/LOI along with this email. Please click on the link below to view my official offer so we can proceed further.

scan001029doc

Please sign in to access the files i have shared with you and get back to me if you are okay and
willing to proceed further. I look forward to a great business relationship..

Regards,
Luca Valenti.
Old October 30th 19, 07:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I collect these bogus check for fun as a way to scam the scammer. The scammer pays real money on postage and printing the check and gets nothing in return. I have over 12 check for $100000 in my collection. It's cheap fun. I string them a long as long as I can and then drop the bounced check line when I get tired of them.

Scammers on the glider market Roel Baardman Soaring 5 April 13th 12 02:08 AM
the scammers are kicking into high gear Tim Mara[_2_] Soaring 3 July 27th 09 03:22 PM
Questions To Ask Sailplane Seller ContestID67[_2_] Soaring 2 May 10th 09 05:42 PM
Beware these scammers goneill Soaring 1 April 8th 05 11:19 PM
Sales tax due from seller? Nathan Young Owning 13 February 20th 04 04:30 AM