Strong Enterprises

Old November 5th 19, 09:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Strong Enterprises

Is anybody else waiting longer than expected to receive their new 'chute from Strong? I placed my order from a reputable supplier on July 5th and was given a 10-12 week lead time. I'm wondering if it is just me or is everyone's order behind.

Doug
Old November 6th 19, 02:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andrew Serota

On Tuesday, November 5, 2019 at 3:12:49 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Is anybody else waiting longer than expected to receive their new 'chute from Strong? I placed my order from a reputable supplier on July 5th and was given a 10-12 week lead time. I'm wondering if it is just me or is everyone's order behind.

Doug

I had a similar experience, although not as much of a delay. I ordered a Strong 303 on May 30, 2019 and it arrived in September 20. I was initially told 8-12 weeks.

I superstitiously believe that by not being a demanding customer about the estimated turnaround time, my parachute won't deploy a Wile E Coyote combination of hardware when I need to pull on my shiny new D-ring.
Old November 6th 19, 04:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Springford

Strong just recently packed up their shop of the last few decades and moved to a new facility, so I suspect that may have something to do with production delays.

Strong 303 FS jphoenix Soaring 2 March 31st 06 10:46 PM
Top Gun Enterprises? DDAY Naval Aviation 4 February 28th 06 03:03 AM
My Ney Enterprises Re-Man Lasted 200 hours N. Shane Owning 16 September 10th 04 03:56 PM
WTB Strong 303 RHWOODY Soaring 0 August 25th 04 09:21 PM
Strong enterprises tango4 Soaring 3 November 3rd 03 08:30 AM