Ventus 2c maintenance manual

Old October 31st 19, 03:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BobWa43

Default Ventus 2c maintenance manual

Can anyone tell me where I might find a maintenance manual for a Ventus 2c?
Old October 31st 19, 11:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Springford

On Thursday, 31 October 2019 10:19:16 UTC-4, BobWa43 wrote:
Can anyone tell me where I might find a maintenance manual for a Ventus 2c?

Schempp-Hirth glider manuals are available for purchase from Schempp-Hirth. As copyrighted material there should not be copies floating around the internet.

You can purchase a manual by contacting: Gaby Weinzierl
Old November 1st 19, 02:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BobWa43

On Thursday, October 31, 2019 at 10:19:16 AM UTC-4, BobWa43 wrote:
Can anyone tell me where I might find a maintenance manual for a Ventus 2c?

Thank you, I will give it a try.
Old November 1st 19, 03:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BobWa43

On Friday, November 1, 2019 at 9:33:55 AM UTC-4, BobWa43 wrote:
On Thursday, October 31, 2019 at 10:19:16 AM UTC-4, BobWa43 wrote:
Can anyone tell me where I might find a maintenance manual for a Ventus 2c?

Thank you, I will give it a try.

Just for the record the correct email address is:
Old November 1st 19, 09:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Duster[_2_]

On Thursday, October 31, 2019 at 9:19:16 AM UTC-5, BobWa43 wrote:
Can anyone tell me where I might find a maintenance manual for a Ventus 2c?

Many soaring sites that offer glider rentals will have the POH available online, fewer with the maint manual. In the US, the FAA considers both docs as critical safety items. You can also try your A&P or IA as they use the MMs for servicing and annual inspections. Suggest contacting the local dealer first for the manuals, or selected parts of interest before the manufacturer. Not sure, but SH might have them to download free if you're registered, or may sell you a hard copy for $. I haven't owned more than half dozen gliders, but have yet seen any manufacturer restrict sharing of manuals. Refer to any SBs or ADs for current updates. Another source for model-specific info are the Yahoo/Google/Groups.io/Facebook user groups.
Old November 2nd 19, 02:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BobWa43

On Thursday, October 31, 2019 at 10:19:16 AM UTC-4, BobWa43 wrote:
Can anyone tell me where I might find a maintenance manual for a Ventus 2c?

Duster thank you for your helpful reply. I have obtained a pdf version from M&H. I can find no indication that the material is copyrighted.

L13 Maintenance Manual John Gruber Soaring 0 May 4th 10 02:58 AM
LS-3a Maintenance Manual Bryce Soaring 2 October 6th 09 08:16 PM
B-4 Maintenance Manual Roy Bourgeois Soaring 3 October 6th 05 12:09 PM
astir cs 77 maintenance manual pete83 Soaring 1 January 6th 05 06:46 PM