I Hate bush like any real man would

Old December 16th 03, 08:14 PM
ClarkeZapp

Default I Hate bush like any real man would

what a lot of ****
Old December 17th 03, 02:43 AM
Mark Test

"h" wrote in message
Michael P. Reed wrote:

Al, you lost the election. Get over it already.

But all didn't lose. It was stolen by the Supreme Court. Al won the
popular vote, and in a real democracy, would be president, right?

Good thing we aren't a real democracy.

We're a Republic and no, the popular vote doesn't carry the win,
the Electoral vote does...get over it.

Mark

Old December 17th 03, 06:29 PM
miso

Gore would have won Florida had it not been for the monkey business by
Harris and the voter registration purge. Read Greg Palast's "The Best
Democracy Money can Buy."

Old December 18th 03, 01:32 AM
Jimbo

Wrong...The monkey business was duh Algore's and we voters of the
section of Florida who are divorced from the numbskulls who can't
punch holes made sure of that. Harris merely counted what we did.
Get used to it too.

--

PcolaPhil

Remove SPAMNOT. for email

Pay Americans First; Repeal foreign aid!!!

om...

Old December 20th 03, 06:28 PM
Mary Shafer

On 17 Dec 2003 18:47:04 GMT, (B2431) wrote:

Gore would have won Florida had it not been for the monkey business by
Harris and the voter registration purge. Read Greg Palast's "The Best
Democracy Money can Buy."

Get over it already.

Miss Harris did as the law told her to. Would you prefer recount after recount
until your boy won? Your boy blew it by only asking that three counties be
counted instead of a statewide recount that even I would have supported.

All but one of the recounts done since the election show Bush winning. The
widest Bush win margin was using Gore's criteria.

The issue here is not the recounts. It's the purging of the electoral
roles, supposedly of people who couldn't vote because they'd been
found guilty of felonies but actually of many people who had never
even been arrested in their lives. Many of these people were poor and
of African descent, both groups that tend to vote Democrat.

While it's unlikely that Democrats, the poor, or people of color were
targeted for purging, I think it's likely that their complaints may
have created less urgency of correction than if they were in
categories to whom the "Establishment" is more traditionally
responsive.

I certainly won't say the over-purging was deliberate, but it did
indicate a lack of attention on the part of the State of Florida in
the person of Ms Harris and her subordinates.

Someone posted a URL for the Federal report about what happened
earlier. I suggest (not cattily, really) that you read it. It's an
interesting account of how things went wrong and caused an unfortunate
event.

People are right to be troubled about voters being stripped of their
vote for no valid reason. Our votes are how we, the people, direct
our republic and taking away that right threatens the stability of the
republic.

Mary

Old December 20th 03, 08:51 PM
Kevin Brooks

"Mary Shafer" wrote in message
[...]

You mean kind of like Gore and the democrats ranting about the validity of
the absentee ballots sent back from the overseas military personnel?

Brooks

Mary

Bush's guard record JDKAHN Home Built 13 October 3rd 04 09:38 PM
"W" is JFK's son and Bush revenge killed Kennedy in 1963 Ross C. Bubba Nicholson Instrument Flight Rules 2 August 28th 04 10:36 PM
i HATE bush - i HATE bush - i HATE bush - i HATE bush - i HATE bush - i HATE bush - i HATE bush - Cub Driver Military Aviation 0 October 29th 03 11:21 AM