airport cars

Old September 10th 08, 04:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Mike Isaksen

Default airport cars

"RST Engineering" ...
Quite frankly, some (most) pilots are pigs that think the
world owes them a living because they are pilots.

Most ?!?,... the problem with that thinking is you dread every person
walking thru the door. It almost becomes self-fulfilling.

My experience is that the pilot population is quite a "normal distribution"
in that male characteristic. ;-)

Now "collage kids", that's another group.

Old September 10th 08, 04:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Mike Isaksen

"Mike Isaksen" ...

Now "collage kids", ....

Yikes !! I went to college, but I can't spell college. Sad!
;-)

Old September 10th 08, 05:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
RST Engineering

Collage is a perfectly good art form that you can learn as an art major in
college.

Jim

--
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought
without accepting it."

Old September 10th 08, 07:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Bob Fry

"MI" == Mike Isaksen writes:

MI Most ?!?,... the problem with that thinking is you dread every
MI person walking thru the door. It almost becomes
MI self-fulfilling.

Jim doesn't dread every person walking through his door. He relishes
the chance for combat and creates every opportunity for same.
--
"You, Mr. Wilkes, will die either of the pox or on the gallows."
-The Earl of Sandwich
Old September 16th 08, 04:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Kobra

Quite frankly, some (most) pilots are pigs that think the world owes them
living because they are pilots.

Spoken like a true FAA employee.

Actually, in my experience, 'most' pilots are mature, responsible, reliable
and affluent adults.

'Some' I will not even attempt to argue with you on.

Kobra

airport cars Kobra[_3_] Piloting 24 September 16th 08 04:17 AM
Flying Cars bryan chaisone Home Built 2 September 10th 04 07:01 PM
Air cars ? Felger Carbon Home Built 9 January 3rd 04 07:41 AM
Air cars will never fly (911 more reasons) [email protected] Piloting 36 October 4th 03 03:26 PM
CARs -- aerodrome vs. airport? Paul Millner General Aviation 2 July 9th 03 03:21 PM