The State of the Union: Lies about a Dishonest War

Old January 26th 04, 04:25 AM
Kevin Brooks

"George Z. Bush" wrote in message
Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
"George Z. Bush" wrote in message

No, he didn't use those precise words. All he said was that the combat
phase of the war was over. Find the quote yourself.....you can use

Google
as easily as I can.

Probably easier. I don't need to use Google to find a quote of what he
actually said, I already know what he actually said.

The press reported what he said, i.e. - "the combat phase of the war

was
over". Find the quote yourself.....you can use Google as easily as I

can.

Easier. The point is he didn't say the war was over.

If you say so. In any case, I'm satisfied that the words he used meant

exactly
that, and I expect that most of the English speaking world feels the same

way
about it.

You must have an awful inferiority complex to get satisfaction out of

twisting
the words of others.

ROFLOL! Now that's a ripsnorter, coming from the guy who is King of Word
Twisting when it comes to misquoting the subject of this particular
discussion. Do that Google you were bragging about and you will find that
Steven is correct in stating that your quote is not accurate.

Brooks

snip

Old January 26th 04, 11:40 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"George Z. Bush" wrote in message

If you say so. In any case, I'm satisfied that the words he used meant

exactly
that, and I expect that most of the English speaking world feels the same

way
about it.

You must have an awful inferiority complex to get satisfaction out of

twisting
the words of others. I've noticed that I'm not the only one you favor in

that
manner since you seem to use that ploy with just about anybody who

foolishly
exchanges words with you. It hardly generates friendly feelings or even
feelings of civility to be constantly and persistently pushed by you to

explain
the meanings of commonly accepted words and/or phrases or to have you

redefine
their meanings into something that wasn't intended, but if that's how you

get
your jollies, I don't expect that bringing it to your attention will

result in
any behavioral changes on your part. But I felt that I had to try even if

it
ends up only being something akin to ****ing into the wind.

Nobody twisted your words, you twisted George Bush's words.

Old January 26th 04, 11:54 AM
George Z. Bush

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
[...]

Poor Georgie! Can you imagine anyone ever accusing him of misspeaking? Of
course not! And you're just like him.....you never twist anyone's words. Of
course not....it's never you, it's always me. I'll let you in on a secret: I
do it deliberately just to **** you off.

Mea culpa! Mea culpa! Mea maxima culpa! Beat me to death with a wet noodle.
Feel better, now? (^-^)))

Old January 26th 04, 12:04 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

Really? Why would imagine your imbecilic rants **** me off?

Old January 26th 04, 12:19 PM
George Z. Bush

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
"George Z. Bush" wrote in message

Poor Georgie! Can you imagine anyone ever accusing him of misspeaking? Of
course not! And you're just like him.....you never twist anyone's words. Of
course not....it's never you, it's always me. I'll let you in on a secret:
I do it deliberately just to **** you off.

Really? Why would imagine your imbecilic rants **** me off?

Because you just lost your temper. Otherwise, you'd just have let it pass and
moved on. But I'm glad you didn't because it makes me feel good to know that
I've found your button. (^-^)))

Old January 26th 04, 12:25 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"George Z. Bush" wrote in message

Because you just lost your temper.

What made you think that?

Old January 26th 04, 03:02 PM
George Z. Bush

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message
link.net...

"George Z. Bush" wrote in message

Because you just lost your temper.

What made you think that?

Why do you want to know?

Old January 26th 04, 03:13 PM
George Z. Bush

"devil" wrote in message
news

I get it. Ran out of serious arguments, it seems?

Brace yourself, pal. You're about to enter the world of the merry-go-round
where, no matter what you say, your friend Stevie boy will never concede that
you're right or have a point about anything. He'll question every comment you
make and every word or phrase you've used in making it to avoid having to
concede anything to you. You'll find it to be a never-ending exchange in which
he'll do anything rather than have to concede that he's (gulp) mistaken or
uninformed about something. And just in case he doesn't specifically say so to
you, keep in mind that he's always right and you're always wrong, and he's
always ready to twist your words and meanings to make it happen.

Watch and see what happens, and do have fun, however you can arrange it.

Old January 26th 04, 04:12 PM
Kevin Brooks

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
[...]

You lie deliberately to **** him off? Your stature, already plummeting after
your "you made an acknowledged typo and I'm gonna hold you to it anyway"
crap, continues to seek new lows, Georgie. You need to unblock
Tarver--sounds like you and he are a match for each other.

Mea culpa! Mea culpa! Mea maxima culpa! Beat me to death with a wet

noodle.
Feel better, now? (^-^)))

You have already admitted you are a liar--why should we take *anything* you
have to say as being truthful?

Brooks

Old January 27th 04, 11:54 AM
George Z. Bush

Mike1 wrote:
john wrote:

Gee, your statements are SO reassuring to the families of the 500
soldiers killed and several thousand wounded and maimed in Bush's war.

I hate (...no, that's not true...) to be a hard-ass about this, but:
*What the **** were they thinking when they enlisted*? Is there a
*single* enlistee that didn't cut his teeth on John Wayne war movies?

Or did they expect to just waltz their way to fat student loans?

Bingo! Do you really think this volunteer Army is full of John Waynes? That's
why so many of them are married and single parents, or haven't you noticed?

Could you please state the reason for Bush' invasion of Iraq and why
it was a good thing.

(E.g., "Could you please state the reason why just about anything any
politician does with stolen loot is a good thing?")

Because it removed a heinous monster from power. Whether or not Bush
actually cared about that aspect is irrelevent to me -- governments
achieve good by happenstance, not design.