selling various doodads

Old December 15th 04, 01:17 AM
Shawn

Jim Culp wrote:
As a Leader of The Free World
so adroitly demonstrated,
his Presidential Pointer
can go
either to a Lewinsky

or

to a Rose Garden appointment
with foreign Indignataries,
on a schedule of his's
own choice.

And what is the definition of 'Is' ?

Is this not to be well featured
in the new Lewinsky Wing
of the
Presidential Library?

Go Arkansas,
Presidential Library
and
all

Dancing on clouds,

Keep it up!

Now Jim, Keeping it up was the problem. If he hadn't Al Gore would've
just been re-elected.

Shawn
Old December 15th 04, 01:19 AM
Jim Culp

As a Leader of The Free World
so adroitly demonstrated,
his Presidential Pointer
can go
either to a Lewinsky

or

to a Rose Garden appointment
with foreign Indignitaries,
on a schedule of his's
own choice.

And what is the definition of 'Is' ?

Is this not to be well featured
in the new Lewinsky Wing
of the
Presidential Library?

Go Arkansas,
Presidential Library
and
all

Dancing on clouds,

Keep it up!

Jim

Old December 15th 04, 01:19 AM
Steve Bralla

writes:

Some of the listed European allies need a moral compass rather than the
Boli. Can you provide one of those?

There goes "Helping repair US relations with our European allies"!

"John Shelton" wrote in message

HELP REPAIR US RELATIONS WITH OUR EUROPEAN ALLIES.

Old December 15th 04, 01:47 AM
Tim Ward

"Jim Culp" wrote in message
As a Leader of The Free World
so adroitly demonstrated,
his Presidential Pointer
can go
either to a Lewinsky

or

to a Rose Garden appointment
with foreign Indignitaries,
on a schedule of his's
own choice.

And what is the definition of 'Is' ?

Is this not to be well featured
in the new Lewinsky Wing
of the
Presidential Library?

Go Arkansas,
Presidential Library
and
all

Dancing on clouds,

Keep it up!

Jim

I think that'll be in the basement:

"How do you get to the Lewinski wing?"
"Just go down on those stairs..."

Tim Ward

Old December 15th 04, 02:48 AM
Ray Lovinggood

I bet John could fly the 360 with his left hand or
his right hand. He would be like one of the local
college basketball players some years ago who said
'I can shoot with my left hand. I can shoot with my
right hand. I'm amphibious.'

Ray

At 01:30 15 December 2004, Shawn wrote:
John Shelton wrote:
Oops. I had not meant to enter into serious political
commentary in my
posting. I had better do a 360 and get the hell out
of here.

Try a 180. No point in doing a 360. Despite the hot
air (hehe) there's
no lift to elevate you above the discussion anyway.

Shawn

Old December 15th 04, 05:25 AM

They really ought to try one of our faith-based glide computers.

Old December 15th 04, 02:20 PM
COLIN LAMB

One would think all this levity would keep us up, But sometimes I get that
sinking feeling.

N12HS

---

Old December 15th 04, 09:09 PM
Brad

haha......good one! As a Dominionista, I demand that all my final
glides are successful........after all......that is our right, is it
not?

Brad.........(with tongue firmly in cheek)

Old December 16th 04, 09:01 AM
Marian Aldenhövel

Hi,

They really ought to try one of our faith-based glide computers.

"I believe I am going to make the airfield"

Ciao, MM
--
Marian Aldenhövel, Rosenhain 23, 53123 Bonn. +49 228 624013.
http://www.marian-aldenhoevel.de
Old December 16th 04, 01:48 PM
Cliff Hilty

'I believe I am going to make the airfield'

After all my GPS says I'm going to make it!