FAA Cluster F^%& produced DC scare

Old May 13th 05, 02:40 PM
MJC

To bring just a little sensibility to this thread that started stupidly
and racist enough:
There IS something I've been wondering about. Forget the student because
he's just a student and may not have known better. But the other guy was an
instructor from what we read. With that being the case, I have some
questions and/or comments to throw in here.
The planned trip was quite a distance away so this supposedly
knowledgeable instructor must have filed a VFR flight plan as is accepted
practice for ANY responsible pilot. If so, and they wandered toward the
White House, would they not have been in a discussion with at least the FSS
of the area. And if they weren't talking to anyone, and their 1200
transponder blip was seen heading toward the White House, would it not have
been a simple thing for the FSS to take a look at all the VFR flight plans
in the area for that time and figured out who it might be and try to raise
them on the radio WAY before the 150 got so close to the White House?
Additionally (and if it were me), I would have asked for Flight
Following as is MY custom for any cross country VFR flights. No, they may
not have asked for that, but I would have thought that they would have for
the purpose of getting the student more radio time which is an important
part of the pilot's learning process.
Bottom line is that I have to wonder: Weren't they talking to ANYBODY
after they took off? Are we to think that a C150 owned by a flying club had
no radio?
For my part, I have to think that they WERE talking to somebody and that
we will eventually find out that some responsibility may rests with the FAA
in some capacity.
Unfortunately for DrunkKlingon, there is a good chance that if that
happens, there is a good probability that the person will turn out to be
white :-)

MJC

"Stan Gosnell" wrote in message
DrunkKlingon wrote in news:i5Kge.14084$eJ4.12338
@bignews4.bellsouth.net:

Look at the protection radius around a nuke carrier in the
ocean??? 250 miles!! Good god a plane would NEVER get that
close to the USS John F Kennedy why the F^&% the White House????

You propose a no-fly zone with a 250 mile radius around the White House?
What have you been smoking, DrunkKlansman? That simply isn't possible.

--
Regards,

Stan

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." B. Franklin

Old May 13th 05, 04:29 PM
OtisWinslow

"Roger" wrote in message

However that's not going to be a problem as half the states are
refusing to go along with the new drivers license program and the feds
say people from those states won't be able to board airliners if they
don't, so ...
(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)

Well that's a new twist. So ALL the residents of any state that
don't sign on to the new program will be barred from flying on
the airlines? And you thing that's really going to happen? I'd like
to have you site a federal govt source for that statement so that
we can go read it for ourselves.

Old May 13th 05, 06:46 PM

So Mr. Klingon, why don't you give us some figures on the percentage of
minorities in management positions within the FAA, and how those
figures are trending before you rest your case. And while you're at it
could you also share the percentage of those said rank and file
employees that happen to be minorities? If it's anywhere near the
percentage of professional minority pilots then it's probably around 3%
or less. We have had failures in numerous aspects of our governmental
apparatus, whether it be the space program, the military, homeland
security, or intelligence. And from what I can tell minorities weren't
running the show.

Dave

Old May 13th 05, 06:48 PM
DrunkKlingon

All responders so far are all clueless or FAA employees.

You must all work for the "Guvment" huh??

Anyway some clarification for the stupid people. You know
who you are. Maybe you don't know who you are???

I did not say STOP ALL AIRCRAFT for 250 miles(For you dip
****s that I hope do not even wash planes besides fly them)

I said PROPERLY IDENTIFY THEM AND ROUTE THEM AND TRACK THEM

The FAA's JOB for the stupid people again

The FAA failed miserably again with the DC chaos just like
the 4 airliners who drove hundreds of miles OFF TRACK on the
FAA watch during 9/11 DUMMY

I NEVER proposed a no-fly(for the stupid people who are
blinded by the instant protection of worthless unqualified
dead weight in the "Guvment" by calling names)

Sometimes, you must listen to people who state not
politically correct terms or opinions. Our country was
founded on sharp edged speech and opinion MORON(s)

UNLESS YOU ARE really Chinese spies

However, due to your limited intellectual ability to see
past your ass(drunkklansman attack rhetoric etc.)I am no
longer responding to stupid people.

Drive a cab please not an airplane. Or go get ya a "Guvment" Job

You sir, are the IDIOT

Scott Moore wrote:
DrunkKlingon wrote:

Face it, the FAA is on the decline. The Potomac Tracon
(Managed by unqualified FAA Government minorities) allowed a
Cessna 150 within 3 miles of the White House!!???!?!?!?

MAJOR F^&% UP!!!!!!

CNN this morning did not mention the FAA at all (Major
responsibility area)

They also mentioned no big deal the F16's were on "top of
it" and could have blasted it from the sky. One major
problem. A flaming 150 loaded with radioactive waste would
render downtown DC useless and some people dead by falling
wreckage.

YOU MUST STOP THE AIRCRAFT WAY THE HELL BEFORE 3 MILES
NUMB NUTS

Sure, lets raise the paranoia level until we are shooting down
everything near downtown DC. Then we can go ahead and open up
the downtown airport to all private craft as well. Why ? Well,
by that time, everything south of a large airline is going to
be scared to death of going within 100 miles of DC, and the
airlines are probally going to insist on on fighter escorts just
to ensure no accidents.

Heres another idea: Have the airlines land outside DC and pick
up a military pilot to proceed into downtown. Big ships do
that.

My god, you are an idiot.

Old May 13th 05, 06:55 PM
DrunkKlingon

SNIP

A White Male with experience in "Guvment" in Washington at
the FAA Potomac TRACON??????????

You sir are on drugs

It will be a black male or female or white female in the
F*&$ up loop. I will bet you a paycheck on that one.

Am I Racist or are you a Politically Correct Brainwash Victim?

You go first with evidence and clarification please.

Old May 13th 05, 06:58 PM

On Fri, 13 May 2005 13:48:32 -0400, DrunkKlingon
wrote:

However, due to your limited intellectual ability to see
past your ass(drunkklansman attack rhetoric etc.)I am no
longer responding to stupid people.

Oh come on.

Just one more.

It's raining here and Jerry Springer isn't on today.

Old May 13th 05, 11:23 PM
Ted

DrunkKlingon wrote in message
.. .

Anyway some clarification ....

I did not say STOP ALL AIRCRAFT for 250 miles

I NEVER proposed a no-fly

The magic buzz word for this is a FRZ or Flight Restricted Zone which is
currently 13 to 15 miles around the VOR/DME at Reagan National Airport.

I said PROPERLY IDENTIFY THEM AND ROUTE THEM AND TRACK THEM

The magic buzzword for this is ADIZ or Air Defense Identification Zone which
is currently about a 30 nautical mile radius around Reagan National Airport.
Expanding the ADIZ to 100 miles might not be a bad idea.

Here is a good map of the current Washington ADIZ and FRZ

http://www.richardcrouse.com/crouse/maps.html

Old May 14th 05, 02:49 AM
joe

DRunk asswipe...... You are one f**&^% up dude

Ted wrote:

Expanding the ADIZ to 100 miles might not be a bad idea.

Its a terrible idea.. what they need to do is get rid of the ADIZ.
Its all eyewash bu&&&hit
joe

Old May 14th 05, 01:32 PM
Ron Natalie

Ted wrote:
DrunkKlingon wrote in message
.. .

Anyway some clarification ....

I did not say STOP ALL AIRCRAFT for 250 miles

I NEVER proposed a no-fly

The magic buzz word for this is a FRZ or Flight Restricted Zone which is
currently 13 to 15 miles around the VOR/DME at Reagan National Airport.

It's not measured at all from the WASHINGTON VOR. It's an irregularly
shaped blob which follows stupid-assed things like the isogonic line
from the 2001 sectional chart.
Old May 14th 05, 01:59 PM

On Sat, 14 May 2005 08:32:06 -0400, Ron Natalie
wrote:

Ted wrote:
DrunkKlingon wrote in message
.. .

Anyway some clarification ....

I did not say STOP ALL AIRCRAFT for 250 miles

I NEVER proposed a no-fly

The magic buzz word for this is a FRZ or Flight Restricted Zone which is
currently 13 to 15 miles around the VOR/DME at Reagan National Airport.

It's not measured at all from the WASHINGTON VOR. It's an irregularly
shaped blob which follows stupid-assed things like the isogonic line
from the 2001 sectional chart.

Doesn't it also follow a Maryland bike path?