Patch: Global Hangar Flying

Old June 13th 06, 04:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc

Default Patch: Global Hangar Flying

Somewhere on rec.aviation.*, I thought I heard about an idea to
create a patch so we could recognize each other at Oshkosh and other
venues.

It so happens that I have an unused patch for:
"Air USENET" and "Global Hangar Flying".

So, I scanned it in and shipped a 3Mb file to Jay Honeck for safe
keeping.

Now, if we can find out who owns the artwork, and if it is
"released", it could be posted to rec.aviation.*

Even better, it might be the basis for a new patch, or just plain
re-issued!

So all you old rec.aviator, please think about that patch and where
it came from, and who might own the artwork. Let Jay and Jer/ know
what you know and lets consider if we can post it to Jay's web site
and get some more made up.

Of course, I'm sure your ideas are better than ours, so please
post and let us know what you think.

I'll have to let Jay make a decision, as I am off to McCall, Idaho
to teach Mountain and Canyon flying in the Idaho back country June
17-30. I'm planning on the fly-in at Moscow, ID, Sat, June 24 (see
you there?).

Best regards,

Jer/ "Flight instruction and mountain flying are my vocations!"
--
Jer/ (Slash) Eberhard, Mountain Flying Aviation, LTD, Ft Collins, CO
CELL 970 231-6325 EMAIL jeratfrii.com http://users.frii.com/jer/