Full-on brawl breaks out on American Airlines jet after passenger refuses to wear a face mask... - passenger refuses to leave airplane.mp4 ...

Old August 20th 20, 06:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Miloch

Default Full-on brawl breaks out on American Airlines jet after passenger refuses to wear a face mask... - passenger refuses to leave airplane.mp4 ...

....and then refuses to leave plane at Vegas airport

more at
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-flight.html

*A wild fight broke out on an American Airlines flight from Las Vegas to
Charlotte, North Carolina, on Monday

The fight spawned over an angry passenger who became disruptive when they were
told they would have to leave the plane if they did not wear a mask

Clip shows the woman screaming at another before the two start throwing fist and
wind up falling in seat rows

A wild brawl broke out on an American Airline flight after a passenger grew
disruptive after they were asked to leave the flight because they weren't
wearing a mask.

The wild clip, shared across Twitter by Caryn Ross but filmed by her husband,
showed the wild commotion that unfolded during the flight Las Vegas to
Charlotte, North Carolina.

'Nothing like a morning Fight Club as tempers flared on @AmericanAir LAS-CLT
flight today,' Ross said in the clip, shared on Monday. 'So much for social
distancing! #AAFightClub'

Ross's husband shared a longer clip of the video to his own Twitter page showing
the plane mostly full before chaos breaks loose.

He narrates for a bit before panning to a group of women standing in the aisle.

One of the women can be seen wearing a mask but it unclear whether the other
woman is wearing one.

The two squabble and wind up falling into the seats as they continue throwing
punches.

The woman would eventually get off the plane but only after authorities were
called to the scene.

American Airlines released a statement sharing their COVID mask policy and the
events leading up to the video.

'On Monday, a customer on American Airlines Flight 1665 with service from Las
Vegas to Charlotte failed to comply with our mandatory face-covering policy
after boarding the aircraft prior to departure. In accordance with our policy,
the customer was subsequently asked to leave the aircraft and became disruptive,
resulting in an altercation with other passengers,' the airline said in a
statement, Fox 5 reports.

They continued: 'American, like other U.S. airlines, began requiring customers
to wear a face-covering while onboard aircraft beginning May 11. We have since
strengthened our policy to require face coverings be worn at airports and
onboard, and announced in June that we may deny future travel for customers who
refuse to wear a face-covering for the duration of this requirement.'

*

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	passenger refuses to leave airplane.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	132913
Old August 20th 20, 06:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mitchell Holman[_9_]

Miloch wrote in
:

...and then refuses to leave plane at Vegas airport

more at
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...wl-breaks-aisl
es-American-Airlines-flight.html

[...]

Karens of the world, unite! - in a federal prison....

Old August 21st 20, 02:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Miloch

In article , Mitchell Holman
says...

Miloch wrote in
:

[...]

Ya gotta admit, the fight was probably better than the inflight movie!

....so there's that...maybe next it happens they should charge the passengers who
watched it. Better than a small bag of Planters peanuts (or cashews for those
in first class).

*