You're ALL fu*king liars!

Old November 25th 06, 11:36 AM posted to uk.local.southwest,demon.local,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default You're ALL fu*king liars!

Mitch Crane wrote:
Neil Q Pilarski nospam@ever wrote in
:

Some time ago I asked this group if it was legal to masturbate whilst
travelling on a bus - I received a resounding "YES" to my question.

I NOW know that I was LIED to!

You see, today I was arrested for indecent exposure and I appear in
court next week :-(

My advice: NEVER TRUST **ANYONE** IN THE UK.LOCAL.* NEWSGROUPS!

You've RUINED MY LIFE YOU **FU*KING** *********S** and I HATE YOU
**ALL**

You asked if it was legal to masturbate while riding *on* a bus. I
suspect you were riding *in* the bus. That's where you went wrong.

If your on the upper deck of one of those open topped buses, is that
considered on or in?

Old November 25th 06, 09:11 PM posted to uk.local.southwest,demon.local,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
honestjohn

"Mitch Crane" -three wrote in message
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
ups.com:

Mitch Crane wrote:
Neil Q Pilarski nospam@ever wrote in
:

Some time ago I asked this group if it was legal to masturbate
whilst travelling on a bus - I received a resounding "YES" to my
question.

I NOW know that I was LIED to!

You see, today I was arrested for indecent exposure and I appear
in court next week :-(

My advice: NEVER TRUST **ANYONE** IN THE UK.LOCAL.* NEWSGROUPS!

You've RUINED MY LIFE YOU **FU*KING** *********S** and I HATE
YOU **ALL**

You asked if it was legal to masturbate while riding *on* a bus. I
suspect you were riding *in* the bus. That's where you went wrong.

If your on the upper deck of one of those open topped buses, is that
considered on or in?

Probably on, but I'm not sure. I guess that would be a matter for the
courts to decide.

You GO girl!

Old November 26th 06, 01:19 AM posted to uk.local.southwest,demon.local,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Mitch Crane wrote:
Neil Q Pilarski nospam@ever wrote in
:

Some time ago I asked this group if it was legal to masturbate
whilst travelling on a bus - I received a resounding "YES" to my
question.

I NOW know that I was LIED to!

You see, today I was arrested for indecent exposure and I appear in
court next week :-(

My advice: NEVER TRUST **ANYONE** IN THE UK.LOCAL.* NEWSGROUPS!

You've RUINED MY LIFE YOU **FU*KING** *********S** and I HATE YOU
**ALL**

You asked if it was legal to masturbate while riding *on* a bus. I
suspect you were riding *in* the bus. That's where you went wrong.

If your on the upper deck of one of those open topped buses, is that
considered on or in?

It wouldn't be very responsiblke to do it if you were driving it now would
it?

Since you can't be in two places at once, I don't see how you could
both drive and be on top. Unless you either had very long arms and
legs or the driver's cabin was up top as well.

Old November 26th 06, 01:20 AM posted to uk.local.southwest,demon.local,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Mitch Crane wrote:
[...]

But only if you were caught masturbating in the bus. Right?

Old November 26th 06, 06:10 AM posted to uk.local.southwest,demon.local,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
honestjohn

"Mitch Crane" -three wrote in message
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
ps.com:

Mitch Crane wrote:
[...]

Yes, which thankfully I haven't been.

LIAR!

Old November 26th 06, 08:05 AM posted to uk.local.southwest,demon.local,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Mitch Crane

"honestjohn" wrote in
:

Mitch Crane wrote:
[...]

You are a liar! I have never been caught!

--
ybbxvatyvxrnobeantnvayvivatyvxrnurergvpyvfgravatgb neguheyrrerpbeqfznxv
atnyylbhesevraqfsrryfbthvyglnobhggurveplavpvfznaqg urerfgbsgurvetrareng
Old November 26th 06, 11:22 AM posted to uk.local.southwest,demon.local,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Mitch Crane wrote:
[...]

Not even once.

Consider yourself lucky.

Old November 26th 06, 11:23 AM posted to uk.local.southwest,demon.local,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Mitch Crane wrote:
"honestjohn" wrote in
:

Mitch Crane wrote:
[...]

I didn't hear that.

Old November 26th 06, 06:15 PM posted to uk.local.southwest,demon.local,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
honestjohn

Mitch Crane wrote:
[...]

You heard him moonie!