Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! __________-+__ ihuvpe

Old November 8th 04, 01:14 PM
Jerry Springer

Thomas Borchert wrote:
Richard,

Also Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream, Leatherman multi-tools and Patagonia.

Here's a list of outdoor recreation companies that endorsed Kerry....

Great idea. "Don't buy from Kerry supporters". Just like "Don't buy
from Jews". Now, where again did that lead?

The idiocy in this group has reached new heights...

I don't have a problem with Kerry supporters at all. Problem I have is
with Kerry supporters that mouth off and say they are going to leave the
country if Bush wins, that is idiotic and it makes them look really
stupid, I would have more respect for them if they did leave. My problem
with Kerry was that I was in Vietnam 67-68 and to have that jackass come
back and say the things he did about the service men there was nuts.
I believe that if Kerry had really won his medals he would not have been
so eager to throw them away.

Jerry
Old November 8th 04, 03:00 PM
Newps

Thomas Borchert wrote:
Richard,

Also Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream, Leatherman multi-tools and Patagonia.

Here's a list of outdoor recreation companies that endorsed Kerry....

Great idea. "Don't buy from Kerry supporters".

Same with Coors beer. A friend that lives here is in charge of buying
all the hops for Coors. Until last year they bought a lot from France.
Now...zip.

Old November 8th 04, 03:06 PM
Thomas Borchert

Newps,

uh, I think you lost my irony. I'll spell it out: This is how the Third
Reich started.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old November 8th 04, 04:51 PM
Bob

I for the most part don't do boycotts, just like Rush.

There is a difference here though. The term Jew is racial whereas the
people named below for boycott are individuals of whom I do not know
their origin.

So your comment isn't right.

I don't think boycotts work or help matters when all is said and done.

Let's keep the disscussion civil and not personal.
Then if we run into each other we can enjoy a beer together. There is
a helluva a lot more we have in common than not.

Old November 9th 04, 01:51 AM
Mark Hickey

Thomas Borchert wrote:

Newps,

uh, I think you lost my irony. I'll spell it out: This is how the Third
Reich started.

What - with the rest of the world telling Germany they were a bunch of
idiots, and telling them how they should run their country?

Maybe you have a point (not quite the one you intended though).

Mark "like anyone in Yurrup has a CLUE what's really going on here"
Hickey
Old November 9th 04, 02:34 AM
Ron Wanttaja

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 18:51:47 -0700, Mark Hickey wrote:

Thomas Borchert wrote:

Newps,

uh, I think you lost my irony. I'll spell it out: This is how the Third
Reich started.

What - with the rest of the world telling Germany they were a bunch of
idiots, and telling them how they should run their country?

Ummmm...yes, in fact. See the Treaty of Versailles. The onerous conditions the
Treaty imposed brought about the economic chaos and political upheaval that
brought the Nazi party into existence.

Not Thomas' point, I suspect, but....

Ron "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to watching repeats on the
History Channel" Wanttaja
Old November 9th 04, 06:39 AM
Rich

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote in message ...

Thank you very much,we'll remember that when you come begging to us to save
your worthless asses one more time.

I believe the French came to our aid first during the American Revolution.

Rich
Old November 9th 04, 06:59 AM
Rich

"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism."
- President Thomas Jefferson

"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from the
government.
- Thomas Paine

safety deserve neither."
- Ben Franklin

"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand
by the President."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Old November 9th 04, 09:40 AM
Rufio

om...

http://xenophongroup.com/mcjoynt/laf-sqr1.htm

Old November 9th 04, 01:56 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Rich says...

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote in message

Thank you very much,we'll remember that when you come begging to us to save
your worthless asses one more time.

I believe the French came to our aid first during the American Revolution.

Rich

Yes they did and I'm greatful for that .But sadly since then their attitude has
changed.

See ya

Chuck s