Which company makes/normalizes 4130 sheet?

Old July 8th 04, 10:12 AM

Default Which company makes/normalizes 4130 sheet?

Old July 15th 04, 07:55 PM
Brian Case

I recently heard the only mill in the US making 4130 sheet has stopped
producing it. Sorry I don't know the names.

I have also heard that another Mill is tooling up to do so but it may
be several months before they are up an running.

Currentnly 4130 Sheet can be very hard to get. Not sure what that
status of some of the major suppliers like Aircraft Spruce is.

4130 sheet log Home Built 4 September 1st 04 01:42 AM
Which factory makes/ normalizes 4130 sheet ? Malakka Home Built 2 July 12th 04 02:15 PM
FS: 1930's Space Exploration Un-Cut Tatoo Sheet J.R. Sinclair Aviation Marketplace 0 June 7th 04 06:28 AM
4130 sheet source Leon McAtee Home Built 7 May 2nd 04 08:29 PM
4130 Chromaloy Sheet Availability c hinds Home Built 1 January 24th 04 04:17 AM