SSA Tracking page?

Old October 21st 10, 03:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Grider Pirate

Default SSA Tracking page?

I tried to get to the tracking page from SSA.org today, and got
"The page cannot be found"
It may well just be a local network thing. Anyone else having trouble?
Old October 21st 10, 03:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

On Oct 21, 9:32*am, Grider Pirate wrote:
I tried to get to the tracking page from SSA.org today, and got
"The page cannot be found"
It may well just be a local network thing. *Anyone else having trouble?

not working for me either
Old October 21st 10, 03:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wayne Paul

"Grider Pirate" wrote in message ...
I tried to get to the tracking page from SSA.org today, and got
"The page cannot be found"
It may well just be a local network thing. Anyone else having trouble?

I am not having a problem. However, there is one thing that should be noted. This is a members only page and you need to be logged into SSA.ORG prior to going to the tracking page.

Wayne
http://www.soaridaho.com/

Old October 21st 10, 03:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Grider Pirate

On Oct 21, 7:47*am, "Wayne Paul" wrote:
"Grider Pirate" wrote in ...
I tried to get to the tracking page from SSA.org today, and got
"The page cannot be found"
It may well just be a local network thing. *Anyone else having trouble?

I am not having a problem. *However, there is one thing that should be noted. *This is a members only page and you need to be logged into SSA.ORG prior to going to the tracking page.

Waynehttp://www.soaridaho.com/

I'm logged in, no joy. My understanding was that anyone can get to
the tracking page, and only needed to be logged in to view those
members who elected to restrict viewing of their spot pages to SSA
members.
Old October 21st 10, 03:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Cliff Hilty[_2_]

No trouble here, even got to my page and saw last saturday's flight

CH

Old October 21st 10, 04:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Grider Pirate

On Oct 21, 7:53*am, Cliff Hilty
wrote:
No trouble here, even got to my page and saw last saturday's flight

CH

At 14:32 21 October 2010, Grider Pirate wrote:

I tried to get to the tracking page from SSA.org today, and got
"The page cannot be found"
It may well just be a local network thing. *Anyone else having trouble?- Hide quoted text -

Thanks. I guess the local network police have decided to keep the
system safe from this threat.
Old October 21st 10, 04:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wayne Paul

I'm logged into the sight and not having a problem using Google Chrome as my browser. I opened IE and checked the page prior to logging in and didn't have a problem viewing the page.

Everything appears to be normal here in Nampa, Idaho.

Wayne
http://www.soaridaho.com/

Old October 21st 10, 05:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jeff Casto[_2_]

=
as my browser. I opened IE and checked the page prior to logging in and

=
didn't have a problem viewing the page.

Everything appears to be normal here in Nampa, Idaho.

Wayne
http://www.soaridaho.com/

"Grider Pirate" wrote in message =
...=

On Oct 21, 7:47 am, "Wayne Paul" wrote:
"Grider Pirate" wrote in =

=
..com...
I tried to get to the tracking page from SSA.org today, and got
"The page cannot be found"
It may well just be a local network thing. Anyone else having =

trouble?

I am not having a problem. However, there is one thing that should be

=
noted. This is a members only page and you need to be logged into =
SSA.ORG prior to going to the tracking page.

Waynehttp://www.soaridaho.com/

I'm logged in, no joy. My understanding was that anyone can get to
the tracking page, and only needed to be logged in to view those
members who elected to restrict viewing of their spot pages to SSA
members.

I think it may be a server problem. I can't get to my SSA homepage after
logging in.

Jeff

Old October 21st 10, 05:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jeff Casto[_2_]

[...]

SPOT Tracking Test - Share Page ID's Needed MarkHawke7 Soaring 1 February 22nd 09 02:47 PM
Tracking Systems Mal Bruce Soaring 1 June 12th 08 01:01 PM
tracking N-number changes K. Ari Krupnikov Owning 10 August 19th 05 01:35 PM
AIrcraft Tracking Al Marzo General Aviation 2 October 12th 04 11:35 PM
Tracking and Balancing on AS 365 N3 Frederik Coppens Rotorcraft 0 June 24th 04 10:45 AM