Hey DUCKBOY!

Old December 12th 03, 05:57 PM
Juan..E.-Jimenez

Default Hey DUCKBOY!

Where's the proof?

Remember, it's all about the credibility you don't have...

Old December 12th 03, 06:44 PM
sean trost

Juan
do us all a favor go away.
You are boring, You cannot make a decent argument and you are just
obnoxious.

Sean "tired of hearing it" Trost

Old December 12th 03, 08:05 PM
B2431

From: "Juan..E.-Jimenez" b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m
Date: 12/12/2003 11:57 AM Central Standard Time

Where's the proof?

Remember, it's all about the credibility you don't have...

You just don't seem capable of dropping this. No wonder no one takes you
serious.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old December 12th 03, 11:58 PM
red12049

Juan,

I recently sent a copy of a post shown here about the recent Pulsar accident
to Mr. Campbell asking for his input on it. I also posted it in the
appropriate forum section on ANN. Mr. Campbell's terse reply was the firm
had lied, and he could prove it (no proof offered). The interesting thing
to me was that he pulled my access to the site. That struck me.... I have
also followed your exploits to some degree via Google groups, and noticed
that you recently decided that a copy of a letter from Iraq from a
serviceman, was false. YOU made the accusation that it was false, and yet
(in the world according to Juan) you told him he had to prove it was true.
And, after doing this, you used the same tagline you use below..."It's all
about the credibility you don't have"....It bemuses me that you, as a former
Marine, can turn the American system upside down when it suits you, but
ignore those that call upon you to prove your accusations. I can only
presume that good journalism, let alone good citizenship, mean nothing to
you. And please, spare us the smart aleck remarks and name calling. Please
note that I have never offered that to you. If that is the only way you can
reply, please don't bother.

Red
"Juan..E.-Jimenez" b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m wrote in message
Where's the proof?

Remember, it's all about the credibility you don't have...

---

Old December 14th 03, 03:30 AM

In article XjnCb.319371$Dw6.1091097@attbi_s02,
Juan..E.-Jimenez b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m wrote:
Where's the proof?

Where's *your* proof that _any_ of the following are true:
A) He wasn't at SnF at all
B) He was there, but he didn't have a truck there
C) He was there with a truck, but the truck wasn't his.

Can you even identify _which_ of the above scenarios is what you actually
claim to be "true"?

Or are you still an admitted liar and fraud?

Old December 14th 03, 01:25 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article rs.com,
says...

In article XjnCb.319371$Dw6.1091097@attbi_s02,
Juan..E.-Jimenez b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m wrote:
Where's the proof?

Where's *your* proof that _any_ of the following are true:
A) He wasn't at SnF at all
B) He was there, but he didn't have a truck there
C) He was there with a truck, but the truck wasn't his.

Can you even identify _which_ of the above scenarios is what you actually
claim to be "true"?

Or are you still an admitted liar and fraud?

Remember, it's all about the credibility you don't have...

Remember, it's all about the credibility *YOU* don't have...

Well done :-) Oh I'm sure jaun won't answer, he and zoomy never do when
painted into a corner. Their forte' is making statements about people or
companies with the intention of doing the most harm then either running away or
changing the tactic. But never ever answering the question "where's the proof?"

That was the tactic with zooms magazine US Aviator and it's the same with ANN.
Both were filled with promises of honesty ,truth and values with an openness to
the reading public. It was true as long as you agreed with zoom ,but if you
didn't he would prevent any of your comments from ever seeing the light of day.
So much for his willingness to accept criticism or giving both sides of a story.
Both zoom and jaun are phonies .

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"I'll put my credibility against zoom and jaun any day ,any time" chuck s

Old December 15th 03, 02:45 PM
Model Flyer

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in
message ...
In article

rs.com,
says...

In article XjnCb.319371$Dw6.1091097@attbi_s02,
Juan..E.-Jimenez b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m wrote:
Where's the proof?

Remember, it's all about the credibility *YOU* don't have...

Well done :-) Oh I'm sure jaun won't answer, he and zoomy never do

when
painted into a corner. Their forte' is making statements about

people or
companies with the intention of doing the most harm then either

running away or
changing the tactic. But never ever answering the question "where's

the proof?"

Chuck, the more I read Juan's messages the more I'm conviced that he
does not exist as a real person. The repetative style of the messages
suggest that it's some auto reply program setup to send the next line
or two of a pre-prepared text file. As this text file has nothing
else there is no possibility of getting an intelligent response.
Jiminie-crickit.txt has been set-up by Zoooooom because there is no
one foolish enough to join him in his campaign of idiotic attacks on
varous innocent bi-standers, just for the fun of it.
--
---
Cheers,