Sebring and Hitlaw

Old January 18th 07, 07:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Alphonse Le Creur.[_1_]

Default The more things change...

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in
:

"DABEAR" wrote in message
oups.com...

Montblack wrote:
("Joe Kultgen" wrote)
I'm kind of curious about one thing though. Whatever happened to
that guy
who was suing the FAA under provisions of the ADA claiming the
weight limits for ultralights discriminated against heavy people?

This sound delicious...

Any news out there?

Yeah, I hear he built the World's Smallest BD-5 as revenge, but
revenge isn't complete until you can fit your fat a$$ into the
cockpit and fly the thing without crashing and burning on an El Pollo
Loco grill...

Sorry, bubba, but I can fit into my BD-5.

Funny how you haven't got the confidence to fly it then. .

Old January 18th 07, 11:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Scott[_1_]

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

What?! Are you saying the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and that
Juan isn't setting a good example for his son? Oh, pshaw

Scott

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

What a phony you are and I bet your son is just as bad :-)

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Old January 18th 07, 01:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Scott says...

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

What a phony you are and I bet your son is just as bad :-)

No...honest...that's what I think,Oh pshaw not withstanding LOL!!! Now I'm gonna
go out on a limb and go as far as to say "like Father like son"..I know... I
know ,that's a pretty wild opinion but I said it :-)

Oh Pshaw ...I love it I haven't that for a very very long time almost made me
spew my de-caf this AM.

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Old January 18th 07, 02:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

Morgans wrote:
"Dan" wrote

Y'know, it's one thing to attack a person personally and another to
attack that person's family. I personally feel family is off limits. I
don't see the need to stoop to yawn's level.

DABEAR has long ago gone below the levels of decency I would expect to find
here, on his way to insulting another. It does not matter how much it is
deserved, to me.

It matters how you go about it. The pride you keep in yourself.

There is no high ground anywhere around these exchanges, anymore. Isn't it
about time for this round to end?

Agreed.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old January 18th 07, 02:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

DABEAR wrote:
Dan wrote:

Y'know, it's one thing to attack a person personally and another to
attack that person's family. I personally feel family is off limits. I
don't see the need to stoop to yawn's level.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

snip

You could have spoke to Mr. Jimenez first but didn't. But that's all
right...I like to protect my own, anyway.

Yes, I could have "spoke" to yawn first, but I learned long ago to
not expect better from him.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old January 18th 07, 02:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

In article , Scott says...

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

What a phony you are and I bet your son is just as bad :-)

No...honest...that's what I think,Oh pshaw not withstanding LOL!!! Now I'm gonna
go out on a limb and go as far as to say "like Father like son"..I know... I
know ,that's a pretty wild opinion but I said it :-)

Oh Pshaw ...I love it I haven't that for a very very long time almost made me
spew my de-caf this AM.

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Didn't Richard "Rick" Pshaw invent the taxi cab?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old January 18th 07, 03:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

"Dan" wrote

Yes, I could have "spoke" to yawn first, but I learned long ago to not
expect better from him.

My reasoning, also.
--
Jim in NC

Old January 18th 07, 03:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Morgans wrote:

Doesn't matter who started it, at this point.

Yeah, actually it does.

You have made your point, so
has he. I didn't ask you to stop it, or anyone else, either. I asked
nobody. I only asked if it was time for it to end.

Not without taking a shot at my morality. Your moral compass has no
place on Juan's choice of battlefield. I hadn't had communications
with him in some while. He went into hiding. That's it. He invoked
my name in his fight with Hitlaw, I just learned about it, I have a
response.

If you want moral threads, take yourself out of this one and start
them. Then invite others over to your threads to discuss more
pertinent, ON TOPIC issues. Don't impose your morality on me, though.

I'm not "all emotional" about anything, either. By the way, who's the
bully, here... Seems like you have that covered. He's clearly lost, yet he
and you both continue, making no point at all. It is all pure bile.

I didn't see him as losing. Especially, when he and his Master
continue their tirades for what is it now?

TWENTY years!?

I'm impressed that you have stood up to him. I'm sure everyone is. Wow.
Big deal.

I am not impressed with your stand in particular. Comments like "Wow.
Big deal," are clearly for those who are tired of battle. Moral is
down. But I'm not here to impress you people. I am new to Campbell's
ways, got Zoomed, and now I'm going to pound the you know what out of
him for it. I have two individuals involved in claiming they are
Journalists and committing acts involving lying to their readers, their
advertisers, about their advertisers, about other individuals who do
not deserve the good press they give them. Then, both are walking
safety hazards in regards to Aviation. And no one in the Federal
Government is doing anything about them, and in fact, are aiding and
abetting both.

These confrontations here are nothing...USENET confrontations are a
joke. It's when Juan and his Master Jim Campbell, get confronted face
to face, get confronted in the Alternative Press and the Xtreme
Alternative Press, then get confronted in Mainstream Press, along with
their supporters, which include thugs at the RARA (Reno Air Races) and
some frauds at the RRL ~ both of which have announced publicly, in the
Press, that they are working together at this time...

.... then real progress can be made getting those two clowns under
control. But the Press right now isn't involved. We've contacted the
mainstream Press in regards to some of the fraud issues your boyz Jim
and Juan are connected to. Only one response out of over sixty sent.
The Press is poised to make a bigger hero out of Jim Campbell than what
he makes out of himself.

When they do, what is your argument going to be then?

I quit caring, long ago.

Then why are you here? Start a moral thread of your own elsewhere.
Start more than one. But if this fight is not for you, don't be here
for it. There is no shame. You quit caring and I'm sure everyone
understands why and is fine with that. You are a Godly and moral man,
of that I'm sure. But I'm not here to fight Godly and moral men. I'm
here to fight the opposite. And each man possesses his own moral
compass.

But let's not be mistaken here...there are other issues beyond the
legitimate issues posed by RAH-14 against Campbell and Jimenez. I have
my own fight with these two clowns. You indicated that DA BEAR "long
ago..." went lower than ...

This is not a RAH-14 fight anymore. There are several NEW, independent
fights underway and RAH-14 has a library of information that can prove
quite useful if presented in a Court of Law, to the new causes. I am
here doing research on behalf of those other causes. Anything I can do
to assist RAH-14 against these immoral clowns I would dearly love to.
But I'm not here to fight for RAH-14, per se ~ there's still a lot of
vigor in the original members as it is; I'm not here to impress; I'm
here to pick a fight with the Bullies that have been ailing all of you,
because they've been "out there" in the world beyond USENET, ailing
others too ~ though I dare say, these other RAH-14 cases can benefit
them, even after twenty years of fighting ~ I am here on behalf of two
other causes and am prodding and provoking Ol' Juan, and Jimbo the
Rocket Clown right behind him, into making mistakes and giving up
information, and so far, they have given up yarns.

So STUPID are these two, Juan and Jim, that I can flat out announce
this here and they will take cover for a while, stop talking, stop
fighting, hide, whatever, but I can count on them to be back. Juan is
only here because Jim can't be. Jim keeps getting his fanny waxed and
that's not good at a time when he's about to materialize as the "Hero"
he has always proclaimed himself to be. That is because, after
trampling all his victims and their rights over thirty-plus years of
time, he is now networked with RRL, RARA and the Mainstream Press, like
Boyle at MSNBC, to have any story told about him that he wants. All
are working together to protect him at this time.

A Court filing by the Spring will stop that.

I haven't been here that long. Some of the people here have been here
since this group's existence, fighting the malarkey of Jim Campbell,
and now, his Agent and Vector, Juan Jimenez. I've just joined the
fight. And I won't be quitting the fight until the July/August time
frame next year at the earliest, when I expect it will be concluded in
favor of those in the new causes poised against Campbell and more
importantly, those who aide and abet him.

The more important fight is in Court anyhow. The problem is, obtaining
the evidence and witnesses needing to take those two down for the
criminal actions and misconduct. The evidence against them all by
itself, is substantial and more than what's needed. My individual case
~ involving Federal Perjury by Mr. Campbell ~ is just icing on the cake
and is still within time limits due to New Discovery...

....that Discovery being the "thirty years of documented misconduct"
that has been in existence all along. I only discovered it recently as
the result of a lucky Google Search.

So pardon me if I have vigor in this fight that you don't. This is a
new fight now, and you don't have to be here for it. You have done
your part. You can withdraw without one ounce of shame being attached
to it. However, I can't. I am sworn to the U.S. Government to
eradicate people like Jim Campbell from Society's existence. And I
take my oath seriously.

I have not seen a word JJJuan wrote, since long
ago, except as quoted by others. I have not seen anything you wrote for the
last day or two, except as quoted by others. See any simmularity?

He's still posting and will be until he's taken down. I hadn't seen
anything recently until I came across the thread the other day. He got
knocked down like you said, but opened his big mouth for something
other than food, and spat something he shouldn't have. He screwed up
in other words, because those I have been speaking with believe he
received an order to shut up in my regards and avoid confrontation with
me at all costs.

His Vanity and Ego are bigger than his a$$ might ever be, and as
someone has pointed out here, the shadow of his a$$ alone, is in excess
of the 200+ pound weight he claims describes his entire, worthless,
sagging, frame.

He lost long ago in my eyes. You have lost lately, by continuing.

To parapharase: "Wow! Big Deal!"

I've only been in the fight just over a year against these people...and
I don't plan on staying until the second anniversary. I intend to end
their misconduct quickly. And I have just the leverage to do that.
And the abilities in a Court of Law to back it up.

I don't care if you continue. I have not asked you to stop. I, nor anyone
else should not have to. I don't care.

Then why the low shot directed against me? I'm not interested AT ALL
in a fight with you. No doubt in my mind you're a good man. Whatever
animousity exists between you and I over these two posts, I'd like to
end that right now. However, I am not ending my pursuit of Justice for
myself and in particular, for a man who died because Campbell revealed
himself to be a fake Journalist, sold out, and would not help that man,
who had a legitimate case against Thugs and Racketeers operating behind
Aviation as their facade. I intend to pound Campbell and Jimenez
mercilessly, and frankly, this is where the battles have been laid out
for some twenty years (more or less)...this is likely where they will
continue. There are others here interested in continuing fights on
their own or collectively, based on a different moral compass...that
which they possess, which differs from yours or mine.

However, Jimbo and Yawn fight dirty. Very dirty. Then they invoke the
High Ground Moral Clause on others, while sniveling their existence in
the muck and the mire that few care to roll up their sleeves and dive
into, because they too, like you, are good men and prefer the High
Ground, even if they lose.

Losing against these two, however, and those that aide, abet, assoicate
with, and/or support them, is not an option. There are greater issues
in Law beyond these two existing in outlying cases you know nothing
about, but that both men are connected to. THOSE are my fight and this
one is joined so I can glean information out of these two that has not
been forthcoming in the amounts that I need ~ to include offers of
witness testimony, by at least one witness who has up and disappeared
after the offer ~ that could bury Campbell in a Federal prison for the
remainder of his life and totally bring the hammer down on Jimenez'
head for his work as an accessory in Campbell's scheming.

Both men know that and both men are deathly afraid. Their valor, like
their claims, totally faux. They will melt through the floor cracks
and drip down into hell, of the Court that exist beneath the witness
stand, where they will sit and be scrutinized in examination and
cross-examination. As will their friends in RRL and RARA, among
others.

So, there are OTHER cases...be advised of that. None having anything
to do with the RAH-14 group, though the cases of RAH-14 and this new
fight against Campbell could find themselves in a win-win scenario with
cooperation. Campbell's Modus Operandi is the same...that is the
critical key to conviction.

However, without cooperation, I have to fight my way, not the way of
another man, no matter how Golden his Moral Compass is, and let me tell
you ~ and I mean this in all sincerity ~ your's shines! No doubt in
my mind you are, in your own way, correct about the Higher Ground. But
these people respect no such arguments and in fact, invoke the clause
on their victim's collective conscience, and they escape prosecution of
their crimes because of the goodness of others.

100 good cops will not stop these people. 14 Good Cops shall not stop
them. 14 Good Cops in cooperation with One bad cop shall.

Is it that you have to get the last word? I now give you that opportunity;

Already took it. Let's you and I bury the hatchett. I have no fight
with you. I know that you are correct in your own way. However, your
ways are not my ways and that is also painfully clear.

And my philosophy is now alongside that of Emerson, who essentially
says: "I cannot care about what other people say ~ there is but what I
must do." So, unfortunately, no matter what other people say about me,
or think about me, or how they judge me in the end and for all time, I
am fighting the ruthless and must fight them more ruthlessly than
anyone could possibly envision or imagine.

I have just joined this fight. Take a breather. You don't ever have
to fight them anymore. You have done enough. Let their newer victims
take up the fight and kick their butts up between their ears.

It will be so much easier for us, the new victims, since the Old
Victims and RAH-14 have done such a decent job of tenderizing their
rumps for roasting!

RAH deserves better.

That's why it's time RAH won! In Public view on the enemy's
battlefield of its own choosing. That's why I mentioned Juan having
started this. Not some childish excuse or defense, but rather, an
issue of Juan choosing the battlefield he thought he could win on. He
must be fought, and so too Campbell, on the battlefields of their
choosing, because victory in battle is based literally on the term
"High Ground." Those that have it...win. Those that don't...lose.
Those who claim it and lose...never had the High Ground in the first
place. And I have already mentioned about those two invoking the High
Ground against their victims, while wallowing in the sewage themselves.

The battle is to reclaim stolen "High Ground" and to punish those
guilty of doing the stealing and living their lives as the human
incarnation of raw sewage.

Twenty years of struggle against these two mental defects is long
enough. Time to go for the kill. The evidence against Campbell et
all, is substantial. The witnesses in testimony would be profound.
The government will have to act or lose a tremendous amount of face.

The case is a good one and well positioned against these two and
others...all someone has to do is act and you will be free of the
burden of their oppression. Twenty years lifted off the shoulders of
good people deserving justice. That is what can occur at this point in
time.

--
Jim in NC

I mean you no harm; I leave you particularly, in peace.

DA BEAR (a.k.a. Mark S. "Bear" Daniels)

Old January 18th 07, 04:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Dan wrote:

Yes, I could have "spoke" to yawn first, but I learned long ago to
not expect better from him.

Understood. However, my responde to Jim in NC will address the issue
of why I fight and on the ground of the enemy's choosing, so I'll leave
you with that. I have no fight with you and as with Jim in NC, I leave
you in peace as well, but am staying for Jimenez and Campbell. I have
work to do in regards to these two and it's dirtier than you'll ever
know and has to be to defeat their tactic of fighting dirty, then
invoking the High Ground Moral Clause on their victims. Plus, there
are other (several) cases you're unaware of not connected but
potentially benficial ~ and vice versa ~ to what RAH-14 has put
together.

All involving vast amounts of history that can take them down once and
for all time. If we get support and cooperation.

Just the same, their new misconduct has been so bad that we may take
them down anyway.

Again, I leave you in peace. I have NO fight with you. But I'm
staying for Juan and Jimbo at ANN.

My communications with you and Jim in NC are at closure.

Old January 18th 07, 05:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

Richard Riley wrote:
On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 08:49:44 -0600, Dan wrote:

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Didn't Richard "Rick" Pshaw invent the taxi cab?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Yes, but his son, GB Pshaw was a playwrite, like Pshakespeare. You
may have seen his "Pygmalion" - which was made into the musical "Pi
Phair Plady."

Yes, the P is silent just like the P in swimming.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired