Sebring and Hitlaw

Old January 15th 07, 07:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

wrote:
Juan Jimenez wrote:
"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
I remember just how fast he ran to call the cops when we ate some of his
chicken.

As opposed to you mouthing off about ducks in a row for years now, and
claiming jim was taking pictures of you and changing lenses when he only had
one, or that he couldn't get into SNF when it was you who was not anywhere
to be seen when we went looking for you?

All bark, no bite, all mouth, no credibility. LOL!

Hey jumbo get your stories straight. Now you're saying I was in
Indonesia hiding from your cowardly pal.
Earlier in this thread you said I was here in Sebring for the last 10
years. Other guys didn't have any problem finding me in the data base
why did you?

We need to really get to the bottom of why you left Texas. I know
that Texans don't take well to homosexuals does this have something to
do with your move? I checked your profile(the one right beside your
name here) and found that you have posted on a Homosexual politics news
group. Why does this kind of activity interest you, inquiring minds
want to know?

Frank M.Hitlaw on vacation in Sebring

For the record,it was posted on alt.politics.homosexuality on Oct
26,2006 at 11:43 am. It's in your profile so fess up why does this type
of activity interest you? Come on tubby tell us.

Wanna bet your butt boy doesn't get into Sun N Fun this year, put up
or shut up!!!

Frank M.Hitlaw on vacation in Sebring

Old January 15th 07, 11:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting

Default The more things change...

Montblack wrote:
("Joe Kultgen" wrote)
I'm kind of curious about one thing though. Whatever happened to that guy
who was suing the FAA under provisions of the ADA claiming the weight
limits for ultralights discriminated against heavy people?

This sound delicious...

Any news out there?

Montblack
Under 3 bills ...finally!

He shouldn't sue the FAA... following the sensible advice of lawyers I
believe it is McDonalds and Burger King responsible for the weight
issues of most American, and television and laziness etc. etc. Sue them
all!!

Old January 16th 07, 12:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Joe Kultgen

"Morgans" wrote in
:

"Joe Kultgen" wrote

I'm kind of curious about one thing though. Whatever happened to
that guy who was suing the FAA under provisions of the ADA claiming
the weight limits for ultralights discriminated against heavy people?

That's a new one to me, and I've been around here about 10 years. I
may have forgotten about it if it was way back when, but I can say
with some confidence that there has been nobody around here with that
kind of claim, in the past couple years.

IIRC it was back around '96 and the guy was contending that the FAA limit
of 254 pounds max empty weight made ultralights dangerously unsafe for
anyone much over the FAA standard person weight of 170. I believe he was
looking for an exemption that would let him fly his two person trainer with
a single seat. Ring any bells? I think the guy lived in Florida.

Joe
Old January 16th 07, 12:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
red12049[_1_]

Ummmm.... Yes, Juan, I am the judge of that, for me. And I can even point
it out to others, so they can make their own judgements, for themselves. As
can you. That is not a delusion Juan, that is life.

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message

"red12049" wrote in message

Juan, all I was "proving" is that your behavior here neither fits nor
befits the paragraph I quoted from ANN.

And you think you're the judge of that. That's called a "delusion." Look
it up. Then take your meds.

Old January 16th 07, 12:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Montblack

wrote)
For the record,it was posted on alt.politics.homosexuality on Oct 26,2006
at 11:43 am. It's in your profile so fess up why does this type of
activity interest you? Come on tubby tell us.

I've got profile info that shows I was at alt.global-warming. It was a
cross-posted thread I answered.

If APH is a newsgroup he reads, and participates in, who the hell are you to
dictate whether that's "approved" or not?

Sorry for coming across tersely, but...

Montblack
"My dear fellow! This isn't Spain ... this is England!"
A Man For All Seasons (1966)
Winner of six Academy Awards - including Best Picture

Old January 16th 07, 04:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

"Joe Kultgen" wrote

IIRC it was back around '96 and the guy was contending that the FAA limit
of 254 pounds max empty weight made ultralights dangerously unsafe for
anyone much over the FAA standard person weight of 170. I believe he was
looking for an exemption that would let him fly his two person trainer
with
a single seat. Ring any bells? I think the guy lived in Florida.

Nope. Sorry. I might look for some info tomorrow, if I have any time.
Thanks for the lead.
--
Jim in NC

Old January 16th 07, 06:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

..
Montblack wrote:
wrote)
For the record,it was posted on alt.politics.homosexuality on Oct 26,2006
at 11:43 am. It's in your profile so fess up why does this type of
activity interest you? Come on tubby tell us.

I've got profile info that shows I was at alt.global-warming. It was a
cross-posted thread I answered.

If APH is a newsgroup he reads, and participates in, who the hell are you to
dictate whether that's "approved" or not?

Sorry for coming across tersely, but...

Montblack
"My dear fellow! This isn't Spain ... this is England!"
A Man For All Seasons (1966)
Winner of six Academy Awards - including Best Picture

You have to take the previous post with the one you noted. Yawn has
posted more inuendos and flat out lies about me and others on this news
group. Also in the past he has made several post about Dan USAF ret.
Inferring that he had posted on some alternate lifestyle news group.
That really isn't anyones business,however being that yawn is living in
a glass house and throwing stones I was just showing his hypocrisy. I
never said anything about me approving. I did the very same thing to
him he has done to me and others. On the other hand I should have
followed the old sage about getting down in the mud and fighting with a
pig ,you will get dirty and the pig likes that.

Frank M.Hitlaw on vacation in Sebring

Old January 16th 07, 07:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Montblack

)
You have to take the previous post with the one you noted. Yawn has
posted more inuendos and flat out lies about me and others on this news
group. Also in the past he has made several post about Dan USAF ret.
Inferring that he had posted on some alternate lifestyle news group.
That really isn't anyones business,however being that yawn is living in
a glass house and throwing stones I was just showing his hypocrisy. I
never said anything about me approving. I did the very same thing to
him he has done to me and others. On the other hand I should have
followed the old sage about getting down in the mud and fighting with a
pig ,you will get dirty and the pig likes that.

I enjoy reading JJ, the few times he actually reasons out a reply.
Regrettably, he usually ends up going 'personal' in his posts ...plus, that
whole credibility issue! Oh well.

Like I said before, sorry for the tone - it was the direction I saw
(non-Juan) things heading that made me squirm.

As far a Sebring goes: I bumped into this website tonight and noticed they
were manufactured at Sebring:

http://www.leza-aircam.com/AirCam%20Photos.htm
AirCam

Montblack

Old January 16th 07, 02:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Montblack says...

wrote)
For the record,it was posted on alt.politics.homosexuality on Oct 26,2006
at 11:43 am. It's in your profile so fess up why does this type of
activity interest you? Come on tubby tell us.

I've got profile info that shows I was at alt.global-warming. It was a
cross-posted thread I answered.

If APH is a newsgroup he reads, and participates in, who the hell are you to
dictate whether that's "approved" or not?

Sorry for coming across tersely, but...

I think Frank was making a point here in that this is what jaun does all the
time.He did this with Dan he does it with me and others.Frankly I don't give a
rats patooti what groups jaun likes to visit or whether he's in the closet or
not. That's between him ,his boyfriend , his wife or who ever. What is erksome
are his comments regarding other people and his attempts to hang inuendo on
them. Such as "well at least my kids never were taken by Social Services"
implying that the person he's talking to has had that happen. So I see it as
what's good for the Goose etc.. so I don't sympathize when someone gives jaun a
taste of his own medicine.

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Old January 16th 07, 09:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Richard Riley says...
so I don't sympathize when someone gives jaun a
taste of his own medicine.

The big taste will be in a few years, when Juan Jr. Googles himself
and finds his dad. Imagine a teenager full of rebellion hormones
finding out what that dad is like outside the house.

An even bigger taste will be when jaunito's little buddies do the Googling
....ahhh the joys of peer pressure .Gee jaunito did your Papacito really say all
that stuff on the web?? er, ah, well, ah,not exactly that must be another jaun
jiminez ...yeah that's it ,it's another jaun ,yeah ah that's not my papa it's
somebody else's,yeah that's the ticket ,it's somebody else with the same name
,ah my Papa ain't that dumb to make a jerk of himself on the web No no no not my
Papa he's a journalist,and a test pilot he once taxied a BD-5J 50' down the
driveway. He's a Marine hero ,he told me so and he's got lots of medals ,yeah
that's it lots of medals ah ...yeah he's a journalist ,that's another jaun not
my pop Oh Noooo .....

Chuck(can't wait) S RAH-14/1 ret