Anyone in South Dakota?

Old August 17th 03, 04:55 PM
Rick Pellicciotti

Default Anyone in South Dakota?

On Saturday, the 16th, a friend of mine took off in his Pulsar around
1200 from an airport near Sisseton. He was supposed be back around
1300. No one has seen or heard from him. There is a search an rescue
in progress. His name is Tim Davenport and the airplane is a Pulsar TD,
white in color, N78DT.

If anyone is in the area and can email me privately with any
information, I would really appreciate it. I am a long way away in
Memphis, TN.

Thanks in advance,

Rick Pellicciotti

Old August 18th 03, 03:04 AM
Rich Ahrens

Rick Pellicciotti wrote:
On Saturday, the 16th, a friend of mine took off in his Pulsar around
1200 from an airport near Sisseton. He was supposed be back around
1300. No one has seen or heard from him. There is a search an rescue
in progress. His name is Tim Davenport and the airplane is a Pulsar TD,
white in color, N78DT.

If anyone is in the area and can email me privately with any
information, I would really appreciate it. I am a long way away in
Memphis, TN.

Unfortunately, it was found with both occupants deceased. Here's the local
coverage:

http://startribune.com/stories/462/4047192.html

Old August 18th 03, 01:58 PM
Grandpa B.

Tim was out here in Willmar on Saturday. I was working on some stuff in a
friend's hangar, while Tim's wife awaited his return, BS'ing with the guys.
She was getting worried after an hour, and *really* upset when the
three-hour mark passed. A couple local guys checked out the area he was
thought to have been visiting, but saw nothing. No-one had any idea they
went West from Willmar, so they confined their looking to the East.

Damn shame. Tim was one of the good guys. May he rest in peace.

Jon