How to fly a plain into a mountain???

Old March 15th 09, 03:05 AM posted to fj.kanji,rec.aviation.piloting
Harald Gentexeater

Default How to fly a plain into a mountain???

I'm a suicidal pilot and I want to kill myself
by flying into a mountain.

How can I fly into a mountain, so that I will
die for sure???

Old March 15th 09, 03:48 AM posted to fj.kanji,rec.aviation.piloting
John Godwin

Harald Gentexeater wrote in news:36dbb84b-7678-
:

I'm a suicidal pilot and I want to kill myself
by flying into a mountain.

.... and you're going to use a plain what?

Old March 15th 09, 04:16 AM posted to fj.kanji,rec.aviation.piloting
george

On Mar 15, 3:05*pm, Harald Gentexeater wrote:
I'm a suicidal pilot and I want to kill myself
by flying into a mountain.

How can I fly into a mountain, so that I will
die for sure???

Is that a few hundred thousand acre plain or one of those ordinary
plains?
Don't waste an aeroplane just climb the mountain and throw yourself at
the ground.
Oh and try not to miss.
Old March 15th 09, 04:40 AM posted to fj.kanji,rec.aviation.piloting
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

In article
,
Harald Gentexeater wrote:

I'm a suicidal pilot and I want to kill myself
by flying into a mountain.

How can I fly into a mountain, so that I will
die for sure???

Don't waste a perfectly good airplane! Just go to the mountain, select a
high, steep cliff and jump off! The sooner, the better!

Old March 15th 09, 05:09 AM posted to fj.kanji,rec.aviation.piloting
Robert Barker

--

with plate tectonics, 2 plains can jam together and make a mountain... but
it will probably take long enough that suicide becomes a moot point...

Old March 15th 09, 08:37 AM posted to fj.kanji,rec.aviation.piloting
Varactor

On Mar 15, 4:05*pm, Harald Gentexeater wrote:
I'm a suicidal pilot and I want to kill myself
by flying into a mountain.

How can I fly into a mountain, so that I will
die for sure???

You are a wank*r. F**k off.

Truth hurts!

Cheers
Old March 15th 09, 09:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Harald Gentexeater writes:

I'm a suicidal pilot and I want to kill myself
by flying into a mountain.

How can I fly into a mountain, so that I will
die for sure???

Being suicidal invalidates your medical, making it illegal for you to fly. So
you'll have to find some other method.
Old March 15th 09, 11:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
a[_3_]

On Mar 14, 11:05*pm, Harald Gentexeater wrote:
I'm a suicidal pilot and I want to kill myself
by flying into a mountain.

How can I fly into a mountain, so that I will
die for sure???

Your pre impact check list should include "Seatbelt -- unbuckled"

If you're open to suggestions, consider flying into the ocean instead.
Take minimum fuel to sightly reduce the ecological insult. Be sure to
open the door a little before impact -- that prevents it from jamming
when the airframe bends, and will make it easier for your otherwise
useless remains to become fish food.

I have some people I could recommend as passengers.
Old March 15th 09, 03:21 PM posted to fj.kanji,rec.aviation.piloting
Dan Luke[_2_]

"Harald Gentexeater" wrote in message
I'm a suicidal pilot and I want to kill myself
by flying into a mountain.

How can I fly into a mountain, so that I will
die for sure???

So far as we know, no one has ever flown a plain; the dirt tends to
disintegrate during taxi.

But don't give up! Keep trying and let us know about your progress.

Old March 16th 09, 02:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Will

On Mar 15, 5:14*am, Mxsmanic wrote:
Harald Gentexeater writes:
I'm a suicidal pilot and I want to kill myself
by flying into a mountain.

How can I fly into a mountain, so that I will
die for sure???

Being suicidal invalidates your medical, making it illegal for you to fly.. *So
you'll have to find some other method.

Like con somebody else into taking you for a ride?

This is from today's AVweb:

BRAZIL -- A man convinced a pilot Thursday to take himself and his 5-
year-old daughter on an aerial sightseeing tour, but forced the pilot
out at gunpoint on the runway, prior to takeoff in Brazil. At that
point, Kleber Barosa da Silva took control of the aircraft. Da Silva,
who was being sought for his alleged rape of a 13-year-old girl, then
flew the aircraft for more than an hour. Local TV networks would later
broadcast video of the aircraft after an air force aircraft found it
and formed up loosely on its wing. In the end, Da Silva, 31, crashed
the aircraft into a mall's parking lot in Goiana, Brazil, killing
himself and his daughter. It is not known if that was his intent, if
he was aiming for the mall, or if the aircraft simply ran out of fuel.

Earlier that day, Da Silva had argued with his wife, before forcing
her out of a moving car and driving his daughter to the airport in
Luziania, where the incident's deadly second act began would begin.
Police described Da Silva's flight as erratic, and Manoel Borges, the
police commander in charge of the investigation told Reuters, "by our
reading of what happened and his psychological state" his intent "was
to smash into the shopping center."