Question for flying Velocity SE/SUV owners.

Old August 25th 04, 04:51 PM
Dave S

Default Question for flying Velocity SE/SUV owners.

I am involved with an auto-engine conversion for the smaller version of
the velocity... the SE/SUV planform... and was curious about any owners
out there with ANY kind of engine and the performance that they are
getting..

As in.. what HP gives them what speed at what altitude/temp/weight

What hp value gives what speed and FPM in a steady state climb (again
for DA/weight)

My motives here are to try and figure out what kind of performance to
expect BEFORE we get to the static and flight testing. Right now the
engine is being rebuilt, and I am crunching numbers to select an
appropriate turbocharger for the setup.

I will be contacting the factory as well, but wanted to fish for
real-life end-user data to work with.

Dave