FAA Cluster F^%& produced DC scare

Old May 12th 05, 03:55 PM
DrunkKlingon

Default FAA Cluster F^%& produced DC scare

Face it, the FAA is on the decline. The Potomac Tracon
(Managed by unqualified FAA Government minorities) allowed a
Cessna 150 within 3 miles of the White House!!???!?!?!?

MAJOR F^&% UP!!!!!!

CNN this morning did not mention the FAA at all (Major
responsibility area)

They also mentioned no big deal the F16's were on "top of
it" and could have blasted it from the sky. One major
problem. A flaming 150 loaded with radioactive waste would
render downtown DC useless and some people dead by falling
wreckage.

YOU MUST STOP THE AIRCRAFT WAY THE HELL BEFORE 3 MILES
NUMB NUTS

Look at the protection radius around a nuke carrier in the
ocean??? 250 miles!! Good god a plane would NEVER get that
close to the USS John F Kennedy why the F^&% the White House????

Dig my friends down deep into the real story.

An FAA Air Traffic F^&% up OR some type of FAA technical
system malfunction produced the error.

But, our Politically Correct Society like the 9/11 disaster
will not address the real cause

Unqualified Minority Managers within the Federal "Guvment"
and the exodus of the best and brightest( mostly white
males)from the FAA.

Imagine if NASA was run by Black Females back during the
moon race. Would we have gone to the moon in 1969??

I rest my case
Old May 12th 05, 04:07 PM

Damn!! It's plain as the nose on your face, and I was too stupid to
see it.

It's blacks, women, (and that damnable combination, black women) and
homosexuals that caused this breach of security (not to mention black
homosexual women, the deadliest combination of all).

Christ, but it's good to know we have people around still that can cut
through all the bull**** and see the root cause of all our problems.

Old May 12th 05, 04:40 PM
DrunkKlingon

You are blinded by politically correct brainwashing my
friend. Like I said. Dig into it do not be blinded by
outdated and head in the sand sarcasm.

Check it out. The facts may surprise you

Old May 12th 05, 05:08 PM

Ah yes...

blinded...

Brainwashed...

Head in the sand...

Old May 12th 05, 05:52 PM
DrunkKlingon

Your rebuttal is one of the easiest responses when
confronted with limited content and personal ability. If
your goal is to turn ones own accusations or opinions
against themselves, your effective but very outdated
response methodology is antiquated.

You must remember that when speaking or corresponding with
people over a 80 IQ. Try that approach on alt.flame.gay

Old May 12th 05, 06:45 PM

Ah yes...

antiquated...

Old May 12th 05, 06:52 PM
Stan Gosnell

DrunkKlingon wrote in news:i5Kge.14084$eJ4.12338
@bignews4.bellsouth.net:

Look at the protection radius around a nuke carrier in the
ocean??? 250 miles!! Good god a plane would NEVER get that
close to the USS John F Kennedy why the F^&% the White House????

You propose a no-fly zone with a 250 mile radius around the White House?
What have you been smoking, DrunkKlansman? That simply isn't possible.

--
Regards,

Stan

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." B. Franklin
Old May 13th 05, 02:40 PM
MJC

To bring just a little sensibility to this thread that started stupidly
and racist enough:
There IS something I've been wondering about. Forget the student because
he's just a student and may not have known better. But the other guy was an
instructor from what we read. With that being the case, I have some
questions and/or comments to throw in here.
The planned trip was quite a distance away so this supposedly
knowledgeable instructor must have filed a VFR flight plan as is accepted
practice for ANY responsible pilot. If so, and they wandered toward the
White House, would they not have been in a discussion with at least the FSS
of the area. And if they weren't talking to anyone, and their 1200
transponder blip was seen heading toward the White House, would it not have
been a simple thing for the FSS to take a look at all the VFR flight plans
in the area for that time and figured out who it might be and try to raise
them on the radio WAY before the 150 got so close to the White House?
Additionally (and if it were me), I would have asked for Flight
Following as is MY custom for any cross country VFR flights. No, they may
not have asked for that, but I would have thought that they would have for
the purpose of getting the student more radio time which is an important
part of the pilot's learning process.
Bottom line is that I have to wonder: Weren't they talking to ANYBODY
after they took off? Are we to think that a C150 owned by a flying club had
no radio?
For my part, I have to think that they WERE talking to somebody and that
we will eventually find out that some responsibility may rests with the FAA
in some capacity.
Unfortunately for DrunkKlingon, there is a good chance that if that
happens, there is a good probability that the person will turn out to be
white :-)

MJC

Old May 13th 05, 06:55 PM
DrunkKlingon

SNIP

A White Male with experience in "Guvment" in Washington at
the FAA Potomac TRACON??????????

You sir are on drugs

It will be a black male or female or white female in the
F*&$ up loop. I will bet you a paycheck on that one.

Am I Racist or are you a Politically Correct Brainwash Victim?

You go first with evidence and clarification please.

Old May 14th 05, 09:48 PM
Stan Gosnell

"MJC" wrote in
:

To bring just a little sensibility to this thread that started
stupidly
and racist enough:
There IS something I've been wondering about. Forget the student
because
he's just a student and may not have known better. But the other guy
was an instructor from what we read. With that being the case, I have
some questions and/or comments to throw in here.
The planned trip was quite a distance away so this supposedly
knowledgeable instructor must have filed a VFR flight plan as is
accepted practice for ANY responsible pilot.

Why supposedly knowledgeable? Most instructors these days have the
minimum time required for CFI certificate. Many know little more than
their students. I don't know about this guy, but from what little I've
seen that he's pretty green.

If so, and they wandered
toward the White House, would they not have been in a discussion with
at least the FSS of the area.

FSS has no idea where you are. FSS has no radar, and is *not* an air
traffic control agency. They just take, open, and close flight plans,
and provide weather briefings.

And if they weren't talking to anyone,
and their 1200 transponder blip was seen heading toward the White
House, would it not have been a simple thing for the FSS to take a
look at all the VFR flight plans in the area for that time and figured
out who it might be and try to raise them on the radio WAY before the
150 got so close to the White House?

No, it would not have been simple. Flight plans are not required, so
anyone at all could have been there.

Additionally (and if it were me), I would have asked for Flight
Following as is MY custom for any cross country VFR flights. No, they
may not have asked for that, but I would have thought that they would
have for the purpose of getting the student more radio time which is
an important part of the pilot's learning process.

But few pilots actually do that, and it is certainly not required.

Bottom line is that I have to wonder: Weren't they talking to
ANYBODY
after they took off? Are we to think that a C150 owned by a flying
club had no radio?

I don't know, but they didn't have to talk to anyone, while VFR.

For my part, I have to think that they WERE talking to somebody
and that
we will eventually find out that some responsibility may rests with
the FAA in some capacity.

Well, maybe, but I wouldn't bet on it. Again, FSS has no responsibility
for any of this, and the pilots are not required to talk to anyone, nor
to file a flight plan. At first glance, it appears to be an
underqualified (read average) instructor and a student just tooling along
oblivious to everything. I would bet that they didn't file, didn't talk
to anyone, and the FAA had no clue as to who they were. I might turn out
to be wrong, but I doubt it.