Textron Lycoming 0-235 I,M

Old April 25th 06, 05:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Textron Lycoming 0-235 I,M

Hi,

I am desperately searching the internet for the specifications of the
textron lycoming 0-235 I,M engine and so far have came up with nothing.
Does anyone no where I could find them at all it would be much
appreciated.

Thanks
Mikeydog

Old April 25th 06, 05:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

"mikeydog" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

I am desperately searching the internet for the specifications of the
textron lycoming 0-235 I,M engine and so far have came up with nothing.
Does anyone no where I could find them at all it would be much
appreciated.

Thanks
Mikeydog

Try this, Mikeydude:

http://www.airweb.faa.gov/Regulatory_and_Guidance_Library/rgMakeModel.nsf/0/c7bf8c45a9443a6686256e4d005e73c3/$FILE/E-223.pdf

Old April 25th 06, 10:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

I owe you big style mate thanks very much for that, its spot on just
what I needed for my assignment.

Thanks
Mikeydog