When women are in the Army........

Old May 22nd 04, 10:36 PM
B2431

Default When women are in the Army........

From: neptune3
Date: 5/22/2004 1:13 PM Central Daylight Time
On Sat, 22 May 2004 15:38:12 GMT, R. David Steele
/OMEGA wrote:

It was not her captors, but rather civilian doctors who were
ordered, and had little choice on whether she was a POW or not,
to treat her. From reports, her real captors, the Iraqi
military, did not treat her well.

"Jessica Lynch was pulled from her wrecked truck, unconcious and
rushed to an Iraqi hospital where Iraqi doctors saved her life
and put steel pins in her legs to mend her broken bones.
She was not raped, beaten or shot.
The US military brass knew where she was the whole time.
The Iraqis tried to return her but US troops fired on their ambulance
and they had to turn back.
There were no Iraqi soldiers within 20 miles of the hospital when
our troops got there to "rescue" her.
Her "rescuers" were firing at Iraqi soldiers who were not there.
Just a fireworks display for the cameras. - Just another PsyOp.

We are being lied to, brainwashed and led down the primrose path by
our government, our media and the industrial elites who control both.
That's a ConspIrAcy to deceive.

And too many of us are falling for it. Repeatedly."

Geeman

Basically you are lying. For that you need to be shot. Let
alone your anti American, anti military attitudes.

America stands for homosexual perversion, feminism, anti-White
political correctness, and pro-Jew boot kissing.

White men in America are ruled over by our mortal enemies. We are
ruled over by the Jews. We should be liberated from that.

You two deserve each other.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired