New school in Seattle area

Old April 28th 05, 02:58 PM
Baha

Default New school in Seattle area

I just wanted to inform Seattle area pilots about a new school that
started in Renton Municipal Airport. We are AcuWings, a family owned
business. The reason we started the school is because we felt the void
in Renton Airport for an alternative outfit.

We currently have a Piper Tomahawk that is a great value for private
pilot and instrument training (ours is instrument certified) and a
Piper Warrior -151.
We are in the process adding more aircraft to the fleet as the season
starts.

There are certain things that we want to do different than other flight
schools:
- No "clubs" to join.
- No monthly dues.
- We DO return your balance when you pay with block rate (with 15%
fee). Some other schools in the area hang on to your money believe it
or not.
- You buy 10 hrs of aircraft and/or cfi time, we give you 1 for free
(10% discount compared to $5 block discounts you get in other places)
- We have wireless internet and computers for you to check the weather
using our computers, your laptop or PDA.
- We are CATS testing center.

and many more..

for details visit out website www.AcuWings.com