NOTICE: Art Deco trained by Nightbat!

Old March 18th 07, 12:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default NOTICE: Art Deco trained by Nightbat!

On Mar 18, 8:41 pm, nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

John "C" wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message
"Home of the auk fake award really Big Whoppers"
The Deco auk meltdown continues with whining post-edited lames and cowardly
crossposted froup additions:

Message-ID:http://www.crapville.com/video_holder.asp?ID=887
Message-ID:http://www.arthure212.bravepages.com...images/IMG_144...
Message-ID:http://www.lordsindia.com/product_in...products_id/41

Major Honest John

Notice how Pedo Deco jumps into action everytime Nightbat throws a stick!

Sir Nightbat, Good job of training a sub-human called Art Deco.

This means that GayDecoDuck is trained also.

HJ

nightsoil

Correct Major HJ, the coffeeboys Sean Starship training is
coming along very well. That Deco character is so trained now and dog
loyal fetches every time for groups right on cue. Darla insisted we
train the retards for duty before she returns. The Deco/Ducky twin
headed specimen was a unique challenge all right but they submitted to
my expert handling.

The sheer immense auk following now of profound Science Officers is self
affirming, they just can't fan live without us any more, they're so
hooked. As Captain it was my duty to lead the auk gay laming pack dogs
away from my profound Earth Science Team Officers so the Officers could
do their research, it worked.

carry on,
the Fr00tLOOp

And where does Double-0-Anus fit into it? No, wait, you fit into him!

Old March 18th 07, 01:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,ne.weather
Double-A

John "C" wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message
[...]

You are an idiot, Bruce. Because your interests fit in with us, yet
you refuse to join forces.

Double-A

Old March 18th 07, 02:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,ne.weather
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article .com,
"Double-A" wrote:

You are an idiot, Bruce. Because your interests fit in with us, yet
you refuse to join forces.

Double A, you can have an infinity of you, and you'd still be outsmarted by
amoeba.

--

"Yes, you're right of course, NB. And they get very useless very quickly.
I shall do my best to ignore them, as you wish." Painius
Old March 19th 07, 01:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,ne.weather
Hagar[_2_]

oups.com...

John "C" wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message
[...]

You disengaged from Fart Dickless long enough to type a lame message ... how
cute, you faggot.

Old March 19th 07, 09:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

John "C" wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message
[...]

You are an idiot, Bruce.

On what basis do you make that k'lame, Double-0-Anus?

Because your interests fit in with us, yet
you refuse to join forces.

Double-0-Anus

I'd rather sit on the fence than join either camp of tards.

Old March 19th 07, 09:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in ooglegroups.com...

John "C" wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message
[...]

?? What are you on about, Fagar?

Old March 19th 07, 06:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,ne.weather
Hagar

John "C" wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message
[...]

.... or Fart Dickless' face, with PuddleQuack bringing up the rear ...