Bose X vs. LightSPEED Zulu Review

Old February 2nd 08, 04:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting, rec.aviation.student, rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.products

Default Bose X vs. LightSPEED Zulu Review

For about three months I have owned both the Bose X headset and the
new LightSPEED Zulu headset (actually, three of them). Because of
this, I've been asked elsewhere a number of times for my impressions
of the two, so I finally sat down to write it up.

It is admittedly long, but I hope it helps a few of you in your
search.

The review is uploaded he

http://www.beechtalk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=289

(FYI, BeechTalk ( www.BeechTalk.com ) is a Beechcraft Owners and
Pilots discussion forum, which is free of popups.)

Old February 2nd 08, 05:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting, rec.aviation.student, rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.products
Doug Palmer

Thanks for the well written Pirep
Old February 3rd 08, 12:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.products
Steve Hix

In article
,
wrote:

For about three months I have owned both the Bose X headset and the
new LightSPEED Zulu headset (actually, three of them). Because of
this, I've been asked elsewhere a number of times for my impressions
of the two, so I finally sat down to write it up.

It is admittedly long, but I hope it helps a few of you in your
search.

The review is uploaded he

http://www.beechtalk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=289

(FYI, BeechTalk ( www.BeechTalk.com ) is a Beechcraft Owners and
Pilots discussion forum, which is free of popups.)

Good review.

I got the LightSpeed Zulu a few weeks ago, like it a lot. I think I have
to get another one for my wife now.
Old February 3rd 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting, rec.aviation.student, rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.products

Good review.

I got the LightSpeed Zulu a few weeks ago, like it a lot. I think I have
to get another one for my wife now.

Thanks.

And, yes, you should get one for the Mrs. As they say, if SHE is
happy, everyone is happy. :-)
Old February 4th 08, 02:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.products
B A R R Y[_2_]

wrote:

The review is uploaded he

http://www.beechtalk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=289

Nicely done!
Old February 4th 08, 03:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting, rec.aviation.student, rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.products

She was only mildly interested as I reeled off the specs, until I
mentioned the aux input. Using her iPod when she got tired on long
cross-countries perked her right up.

And she already knows how much it's going to cost.

I have to say that is one of the most important features to my wife
and daughters. grin Apparently they don't appreciate the sight of
all those gauges and the sound of those engines, I much as I do. wink
Old March 7th 08, 07:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.products
Bill Granewich

I have been using Bose X for 2 years now... thought that nothing could
ever touch it... well, I now have a Zulu from Lightspeed and it is
superior in all respects... my cell phone connects wirelessly via
Bluetooth, and my MP3 player as well! Outstanding kudos to the folks
at Lightspeed!!!

Old March 7th 08, 11:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.products
Bob Fry

I'd sure like to get a Zulu...but I'm still waiting for Lightspeed to
offer a tradein allowance for my current LS headset, the 3G (or
whatever their previous top-of-the-line model was called). Weren't
they supposed to offer a tradein/tradeup program in 2008?
--
Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates
in the country.

Lightspeed Zulu PIREP Jay Honeck Piloting 12 January 7th 08 09:58 PM
Lightspeed Zulu? Marco Leon Piloting 0 October 11th 07 03:19 PM
Bose vs. Lightspeed jls Home Built 14 February 4th 07 07:47 AM
LightSpeed QFR CC ANR vs Bose Aviation X jbskies Owning 6 December 9th 06 05:27 PM
Lightspeed QFRXCc ANR Headset Review Nik Piloting 16 September 18th 06 09:43 AM