More on Bush in the Air Guard

Old July 17th 04, 12:46 PM
WalterM140

You keep saying that yet you provide no data or studies proving your case
which
means you simply don't care about the truth.

I don't need studies. I can make my own determinations based on simple facts.

Jose Padilla has been locked up for over two years with no access to lawyers,
no charges and no trial.

Ever hear of the Bill of Rights?

You know, Amendment Six:

"In all criminal prosecutions the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and
public trial..."

Padilla has been given access to lawyers lately, but for a long time he was
just held -- denied the due process in the Bill of Rights.

Bush needs to be voted out for that reason alone.

Walt

Old July 17th 04, 12:48 PM
WalterM140

People need to wake up. Bush is the worst president ever.

Roosevelt trippled the size of government and vastly expanded federal police
powers.

He did? Can you cite the legislation where he did that? Oh, the president
doesn't pass legislation.

Worst -- president -- ever. Well, maybe the way Wilson handled (or
failed to handle) the US being left out of the Armistice

You mean the Senate. They ratify treaties, not the president.

and the subsequent
rise of the NAZI's would put him high on the list. Bush 1 should have learned
from that one. Always go for unconditional surrender and clean house.

Bush 41 certainly get an unconditional surrender in Gulf War I.

Walt
Old July 17th 04, 12:50 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"WalterM140" wrote in message

I don't need studies. I can make my own determinations based on simple

facts.

But you tend to ignore facts.

Old July 17th 04, 03:16 PM
B2431

Toilet: was Bush in the Air Guard

snip

Bush 41 certainly get an unconditional surrender in Gulf War I.

Walt

I suggest you look up what "Unconditional surrender" really means. If Bush 41
really had got that the UN wouldn't have needed all those resolutions and Bush
43's invasion would have been uneeded. The north and south no fly zones would
have mett in the middle. There would have been no need for oil-for-food since
Iraq would have been occupied. And so on and so forth.

More neo left blindness to reality?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old July 17th 04, 09:50 PM
WalterM140

More neo left blindness to reality?

I'm not neo left, I'm original left.

Bad storms outside. Gotta go.

Walt

Bush's guard record JDKAHN Home Built 13 October 3rd 04 09:38 PM
Two MOH Winners say Bush Didn't Serve WalterM140 Military Aviation 196 June 14th 04 11:33 PM
bush rules! Be Kind Military Aviation 53 February 14th 04 04:26 PM