AVSIM Releases Software Vendor Survey

Old November 28th 05, 11:48 PM posted to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim,microsoft.public.simulators,rec.aviation.simulators

Default AVSIM Releases Software Vendor Survey

AVSIM is pleased to announce what we think is a first in our hobby; a
consumer's survey that rates most of the commercial software add-on vendors
in the flight simulation hobby. In it we poll user's opinions on three
specific areas for each vendor and then we ask users to provide an overall
rating of that vendor. This is a long survey, consisting of 109 individual
questions. Do not attempt to take this survey until you have the time to
complete it. We do encourage you to complete the survey. The opinions
provided will greatly assist your fellow flight sim enthusiasts in making
purchase decisions. We will reset this poll once a year to reflect changing
opinions of the vendors listed. Please participate when you can. You can
find the survey page he http://www.avsim.com/poll

Join the 200+ who have taken the survey so far today.

--
Best Regards,

Tom Allensworth
Publisher,