See You Mobile 7.4

Old April 17th 18, 10:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default See You Mobile 7.4

I went to update using the Oudie updater and it seemed to go fine but, I get an error message and it says file corrupted. When I turn on the Oudie it is still showing 7.21.

Any ideas as to what may be wrong?

Dennis
Old April 18th 18, 10:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 5:28:52 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I went to update using the Oudie updater and it seemed to go fine but, I get an error message and it says file corrupted. When I turn on the Oudie it is still showing 7.21.

Any ideas as to what may be wrong?

Dennis

check to make sure you have the most recent seeyou mobile registration code entered into the Oudie, not an old one
Old April 18th 18, 12:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

How do I know this? In the past I just plug it into the USB and the downloader took over.

Dennis
Old April 18th 18, 02:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi Dennis,

If the automatic update isn't working with the Oudie Updater program, you can download the latest UpdateOudie.exe update file he
https://www.naviter.com/download-manual-support/#Oudie
Save it to the Oudie's memory - not in any subdirectory. Then reboot the Oudie.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Old April 18th 18, 07:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Thank you Paul... I had some confusion as to renaming files but I got it to work. It updated to 8.01 which I guess is a bonus -

Best

Dennis
Old April 18th 18, 10:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nick Kennedy

Does anyone know what the latest upgrade to 8.01 did?

Old April 18th 18, 10:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I don’t Nick... and I have been all over their web site. I was trying to download 7.4. It does say see you mobile so I didn’t confuse it with see you... which has different version numbers.

DC
Old April 18th 18, 11:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
MNLou

FWIW - My update to 8.01 was uneventful.

Lou
Old April 19th 18, 09:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nick Hill[_3_]

On 18/04/2018 22:27, Nick Kennedy wrote:
Does anyone know what the latest upgrade to 8.01 did?

I did this upgrade a while ago as I was on 7.21 and thought I might as
well upgrade to 7.40 but got 8.01.

If you download the zip for PDA/PNA you also get 8.01.

I asked Naviter what the chagnes are and got the reply that that version
hadn't been released yet and the release notes would be updated when it
was released. I pointed out that the official distribution point was
giving out 8.01 so in fact they had released it. They said thank you for
your feedback :-)

--

Nick Hill
Old April 19th 18, 12:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
DG300PI

I'm considering an update of my seeyou mobile version.
Naviter website states that from version 6.1 airspace is part of the SYM package.
When I download later versions I don't see any airspace files in the root.
How does this work? Do I still have to download them seperate? From where?

FS: PowerFLARM Mobile David Reitter Soaring 2 June 5th 17 01:49 AM
See You Mobile glen Soaring 2 March 2nd 13 01:35 PM
New iphone Mobile Nokia Mobile [email protected] Soaring 0 January 14th 09 06:29 AM
See You Mobile [email protected] Soaring 3 February 26th 08 04:11 AM
SeeYou Mobile 3.0 now available [email protected] Soaring 0 February 4th 08 12:17 PM