A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

$75,000 2-33



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old March 7th 18, 08:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,676
Default $75,000 2-33

On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 2:44:02 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 10:07:38 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Just when you thought you've seen it all. Wings and Wheels has listed a beautifully restored 2-33 for a mere $75K http://wingsandwheels.com/classifieds


Yeah but it does come with a trailer


Really nice trailer.(Maybe the trailer has an LS-4 in it too).
UH
Ads
  #12  
Old March 7th 18, 09:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Hartley Falbaum[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 42
Default $75,000 2-33

On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 12:07:38 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Just when you thought you've seen it all. Wings and Wheels has listed a beautifully restored 2-33 for a mere $75K http://wingsandwheels.com/classifieds


Is it April First already? Wow!

  #13  
Old March 7th 18, 09:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul T[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 142
Default $75,000 2-33

At 21:13 07 March 2018, Hartley Falbaum wrote:
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 12:07:38 PM UTC-5,

wrote:
Just when you thought you've seen it all. Wings and Wheels has

listed a
beautifully restored 2-33 for a mere $75K
http://wingsandwheels.com/classifieds

Is it April First already? Wow!



Cost to build new? Not that you would want to.

  #14  
Old March 7th 18, 09:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 216
Default $75,000 2-33

On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 12:28:13 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 2:44:02 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 10:07:38 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Just when you thought you've seen it all. Wings and Wheels has listed a beautifully restored 2-33 for a mere $75K http://wingsandwheels.com/classifieds


Yeah but it does come with a trailer


Really nice trailer.(Maybe the trailer has an LS-4 in it too).
UH


Could be. Bought my LS4 from Odessa, where I met Skip and Juan. They did enjoy a laugh.
Jim
  #15  
Old March 7th 18, 09:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Michael Opitz
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 203
Default $75,000 2-33

At 17:07 07 March 2018, wrote:
Just when you thought you've seen it all. Wings and Wheels has listed

a
beautifully restored 2-33 for a mere $75K
http://wingsandwheels.com/classifieds


And an Experimental certificate to boot, so all commercial operators
are excluded. From the one picture, it looks like it may have a nose
wheel instead of a skid. Might that be the STC (non-conforming)
issue?

RO

  #16  
Old March 7th 18, 10:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Roy B.
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 110
Default $75,000 2-33

Well, they might have been inspired by the $20,000 1-34 on the same site . . .
ROY
  #17  
Old March 7th 18, 10:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,790
Default $75,000 2-33

all pictures i see show a skid.

faa database shows registration as expired.

not a lot of non instrument panel photos of the cockpit but no indication that i see of an "Experimental" placard anywhere. But you are right thats what the ad says.

All i can say is "Wow"
  #18  
Old March 7th 18, 10:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,271
Default $75,000 2-33

On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 4:29:20 PM UTC-5, JS wrote:
Could be. Bought my LS4 from Odessa, where I met Skip and Juan.
They did enjoy a laugh.


Nah. Honey, I'm trying to sell it, REALLY!
  #19  
Old March 8th 18, 04:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Renny[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 241
Default $75,000 2-33

On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 3:26:50 PM UTC-7, Dave Nadler wrote:
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 4:29:20 PM UTC-5, JS wrote:
Could be. Bought my LS4 from Odessa, where I met Skip and Juan.
They did enjoy a laugh.


Nah. Honey, I'm trying to sell it, REALLY!


Indeed, this is a real mystery and we shall add it to the X-Files...I have a call in to Dana Scully and Fox Mulder so that they can begin an investigation... Perhaps this 2-33 crossed over from an alternate parallel universe where 2-33s are worth $75K.....Hmmm....or did April 1 arrive 3+ weeks early??? Wait, Fox is calling me now....He said, "The truth is out there......somewhere!"
  #20  
Old March 8th 18, 04:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
George Haeh
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 167
Default $75,000 2-33

I'm not trading my 27B for it.

But it looks like it would be a stable instrument platform.

 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 AviationBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.