A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Anyone smart with SeeYou Navigator?

Old April 2nd 21, 07:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Anyone smart with SeeYou Navigator?

I loaded my club's three Proving Grounds tasks into my SeeYou Cloud account, but I cannot find those tasks anywhere on my SeeYou Nav app on my iPhone. My flights captured via the app on the phone are uploading automatically to the cloud, so I know there is some connectivity. And, I have an active SeeYou subscription. When I click on Select Target, there are no tasks anywhere on the next menu or subs. Any advice very welcomed. Thank you,

Mark
Old April 4th 21, 12:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
waremark
external usenet poster

Default Anyone smart with SeeYou Navigator?

On Friday, 2 April 2021 at 19:17:24 UTC+1, wrote:
I loaded my club's three Proving Grounds tasks into my SeeYou Cloud account, but I cannot find those tasks anywhere on my SeeYou Nav app on my iPhone. My flights captured via the app on the phone are uploading automatically to the cloud, so I know there is some connectivity. And, I have an active SeeYou subscription. When I click on Select Target, there are no tasks anywhere on the next menu or subs. Any advice very welcomed. Thank you,

Mark

My understanding is that SeeYou Navigator currently has limited functionality, which does not currently include tasks. On my phone, I have linked to my Waypoints and Tasks file from SeeYou Cloud, and the waypoints appear in Navigator, so that I can navigate to one of them, but the tasks aren't there and I cannot create a task.

I am confident SeeYou Navigator is in the early stages of implementation, and will become a full feature glide computer in due course. For the moment, if you want that you still have to use the Oudie, for which you can sync tasks using Naviter Updater.