Movie recommendation: The World's Fastest Indian.

Old March 14th 06, 03:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Movie recommendation: The World's Fastest Indian.

Don't have time to elaborate right now, just go see it. It will only
be in theaters for another week or so.

If you're building an airplane, it will speak to you.

Old March 14th 06, 03:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

"Richard Riley" wrote in message oups.com...
Don't have time to elaborate right now, just go see it. It will only
be in theaters for another week or so.

If you're building an airplane, it will speak to you.

Would if I could, but the nearest showing is almost an hour away!

Have heard it is very good....

Old March 14th 06, 03:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 15:04:06 GMT, ".Blueskies."
wrote:

"Richard Riley" wrote in message oups.com...
Don't have time to elaborate right now, just go see it. It will only
be in theaters for another week or so.

Would if I could, but the nearest showing is almost an hour away!

Not if you had a *really* fast motorcycle.... :-)

Ron "Vrooom!" Wanttaja
Old March 14th 06, 07:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

..Blueskies. wrote:
"Richard Riley" wrote in message oups.com...

Don't have time to elaborate right now, just go see it. It will only
be in theaters for another week or so.

If you're building an airplane, it will speak to you.

Would if I could, but the nearest showing is almost an hour away!

Naw! That's only 15 minutes on this Indian!

Have heard it is very good....

Indeed it is.

Richard
Old March 15th 06, 12:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

..Blueskies. wrote:
"Richard Riley" wrote in message oups.com...

Don't have time to elaborate right now, just go see it. It will only
be in theaters for another week or so.

If you're building an airplane, it will speak to you.

Would if I could, but the nearest showing is almost an hour away!

Have heard it is very good....

After you see the movie, you can read Burt Munro's letter to John
Andrews. It's much more interesting and much less romantic than the
movie.

Don't do any research until AFTER you see the movie, though.

--
J Kimmel

www.metalinnovations.com

"Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum." - When you have
their full attention in your grip, their hearts and minds will follow.
Old March 15th 06, 07:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Richard Riley wrote:
Don't have time to elaborate right now, just go see it. It will only
be in theaters for another week or so.

If you're building an airplane, it will speak to you.

And another thumbs up for "Second Hand Lions".

Any movie that starts out with a Stearman flying under
an overpass can't be all bad!
Old March 15th 06, 01:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

In article .net, Richard Lamb
says...

Richard Riley wrote:
Don't have time to elaborate right now, just go see it. It will only
be in theaters for another week or so.

If you're building an airplane, it will speak to you.

And another thumbs up for "Second Hand Lions".

Any movie that starts out with a Stearman flying under
an overpass can't be all bad!

Great movie I watch it every time it's on.Too many good parts in it to get
bored.
That movie should have gotten an Oscar instead of tripe like Brokeback
Mountain.The title sounds like a professional wrestler's name.Should have been
called Sheepherders in Love .John Wayne and Roy Rogers are rolling in their
graves :-)
Just my opinion but I know what I like so please no flame war over this.I know
I'm insensitive and out of touch with my feminine side but that's how I like it
LOL!!

Another thumb's up for "Second Hand Lions"

See ya

Chuck (hell they ain't cowboys they're Sheep herders) S

Old March 15th 06, 03:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

On 15 Mar 2006 05:17:25 -0800, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:

That movie should have gotten an Oscar instead of tripe like Brokeback
Mountain.The title sounds like a professional wrestler's name.Should have been
called Sheepherders in Love. John Wayne and Roy Rogers are rolling in their
graves :-)

Together, or separately? :-)

And you folks *do* realize a flying movie (or, at least, a movie that had flying
as part of its climax) won an Oscar this year, don't you?

Ron "Crackin' dogfight!" Wanttaja
Old March 15th 06, 04:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

wrote:

"Richard Riley" wrote in message oups.com...

Don't have time to elaborate right now, just go see it. It will only
be in theaters for another week or so.

Would if I could, but the nearest showing is almost an hour away!

Not if you had a *really* fast motorcycle.... :-)

Ron "Vrooom!" Wanttaja

A really "Big Indian" ?

....Ken
Old March 15th 06, 10:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

"Ron Wanttaja" wrote

And you folks *do* realize a flying movie (or, at least, a movie that had

flying
as part of its climax) won an Oscar this year, don't you?

Ron "Crackin' dogfight!" Wanttaja

Nope, and if there was a hint in there, it went right over my head! g

I'm afraid you might have to spell it out, for me to get it!
--
Jim (not watching many movies lately) in NC