Spot deal, today only, buy service get a free Spot

Old December 1st 08, 06:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Taylor

Default Spot deal, today only, buy service get a free Spot

There is a coupon out that expires today. Call the Spot company
directly and tell them you have the coupon for the free unit with
service purchase.

Pay for a SPOT Complete Service Certificate (12 month) ($149 US) and
you will get a unit for free.

They are open until 5 pm PT, but the hold time on the phone can be
fairly long so don't wait too late.

Phone:
1 (866) OK1-SPOT
1 (866) 651-7768
From outside of North America:+1 (408) 933-4518

Old December 1st 08, 06:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
fcnorton

On Dec 1, 10:06*am, Tim Taylor wrote:
There is a coupon out that expires today. *Call the Spot company
directly and tell them you have the coupon for the free unit with
service purchase.

Pay for a SPOT Complete Service Certificate (12 month) ($149 US) and
you will get a unit for free.

They are open until 5 pm PT, but the hold time on the phone can be
fairly long so don't wait too late.

Phone:
1 (866) OK1-SPOT
1 (866) 651-7768
From outside of North America:+1 (408) 933-4518

FYI.....

If it sounds too good it usually is....waited on hold for 20 minutes
to find out that you have to be a current SPOT User to participate in
this promotion....

FC Norton
HpH 304CZ (FCZ)
Old December 1st 08, 08:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
flying_monkey

On Dec 1, 1:39*pm, fcnorton wrote:
On Dec 1, 10:06*am, Tim Taylor wrote:

There is a coupon out that expires today. *Call the Spot company
directly and tell them you have the coupon for the free unit with
service purchase.

Pay for a SPOT Complete Service Certificate (12 month) ($149 US) and
you will get a unit for free.

They are open until 5 pm PT, but the hold time on the phone can be
fairly long so don't wait too late.

Phone:
1 (866) OK1-SPOT
1 (866) 651-7768
From outside of North America:+1 (408) 933-4518

FYI.....

If it sounds too good it usually is....waited on hold for 20 minutes
to find out that you have to be a current SPOT User to participate in
this promotion....

FC Norton
HpH 304CZ (FCZ)

Sorry for using Google, I'm at work.

They had this same promotion at Oshkosh time, and to get it you had to
mention EAA. It was extended to SSA members, but you still had to
mention EAA. That might still work. And that wasn't too good to be
true, that's how I got my spot and bought the service.

Ed
Old December 1st 08, 10:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jim Archer

I got one today for the price of the subscription, after waiting on the
phone for 30 minutes or so. I'm not sure what promotion I got mine
under, I was told by the nice lady on the phone that the EAA promotion is
over. My suggestion is to be tactful, I would say something to the effect
of "I got a coupon by e-mail".

At 20:14 01 December 2008, flying_monkey wrote:
On Dec 1, 1:39=A0pm, fcnorton wrote:
On Dec 1, 10:06=A0am, Tim Taylor wrote:

There is a coupon out that expires today. =A0Call the Spot company
directly and tell them you have the coupon for the free unit with
service purchase.

Pay for a SPOT Complete Service Certificate (12 month) ($149 US) and
you will get a unit for free.

They are open until 5 pm PT, but the hold time on the phone can be
fairly long so don't wait too late.

Phone:
1 (866) OK1-SPOT
1 (866) 651-7768
From outside of North America:+1 (408) 933-4518

FYI.....

If it sounds too good it usually is....waited on hold for 20 minutes
to find out that you have to be a current SPOT User to participate in
this promotion....

FC Norton
HpH 304CZ (FCZ)

Sorry for using Google, I'm at work.

They had this same promotion at Oshkosh time, and to get it you had to
mention EAA. It was extended to SSA members, but you still had to
mention EAA. That might still work. And that wasn't too good to be
true, that's how I got my spot and bought the service.

Ed

SPOT messenger free for Glider Pilots w/ service purchase [email protected] Soaring 0 August 12th 08 11:28 PM
Free Spot vontresc Soaring 0 June 24th 08 09:26 PM
Good deal on SPOT locater Gig 601Xl Builder Piloting 3 May 30th 08 07:50 PM
SPOT - 6 months free tracking 5Z Soaring 1 May 29th 08 04:26 PM
SPOT on Tuno Soaring 0 May 15th 08 09:36 PM