CROSS COUNTRY PLANNING SOFTWARE

Old July 21st 05, 07:43 PM
Gordon Schubert

Default CROSS COUNTRY PLANNING SOFTWARE

I am planning my first cross country gold badge flight.
Is there some free software available to do this planning.
If not, is there software that I can buy?
GORDY

Old July 21st 05, 10:10 PM
André Somers

Gordon Schubert wrote:

I am planning my first cross country gold badge flight.
Is there some free software available to do this planning.
If not, is there software that I can buy?
GORDY

Sure, check out KFLog for instance. It's free (not only as in beer, but also
as in freedom). It doesn't run on windows (yet) though.

André
Old July 21st 05, 10:52 PM
Don Johnstone

At 19:06 21 July 2005, Gordon Schubert wrote:
I am planning my first cross country gold badge flight.
Is there some free software available to do this planning.
If not, is there software that I can buy?
GORDY

Try www.tasknav.com not free but not expensive either
and it comes with other bells and whistles too

Old July 22nd 05, 05:47 AM
Paul Remde

Hi Gordy,

I use and sell both SeeYou and StrePla. They are both awesome for task
planning and post flight review. Details on both are on my web site (see
link below).

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

Old July 22nd 05, 01:26 PM
Charles Petersen

Free, and really good, you'll find CAI Task Planner by Walter Weir at the
Canadian Advanced Soaring resources site
http://www.sac.ca/cas/resources/resources.html.

Charles Petersen