spam

Old August 14th 07, 03:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kobra[_3_]

Default spam

Is it possible that this is somehow the way terrorists communicate? The
spams are jibber jabber which leads me to believe it's code. Other than
that there is no purpose in it posting it.

Old August 14th 07, 08:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Martin Hotze

Kobra schrieb:

Is it possible that this is somehow the way terrorists communicate? The
spams are jibber jabber which leads me to believe it's code. Other than
that there is no purpose in it posting it.

yeah. 'THEY' are now using usenet for communication. Beware! THEY are
everywhere. They use your cracked computer for com^!"§%$&/%§"!°lost carrier

#m
--
I am not a terrorist http://www.casualdisobedience.com/
Old August 14th 07, 01:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Kobra writes:

Is it possible that this is somehow the way terrorists communicate? The
spams are jibber jabber which leads me to believe it's code. Other than
that there is no purpose in it posting it.

Most people doing this sort of thing are stupid, angry young males. Only a
tiny fraction of such males become terrorists. Thus, while spammers are
invariably losers, they are not normally terrorists.

Old August 14th 07, 05:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

Kobra writes:
Is it possible that this is somehow the way terrorists communicate? The
spams are jibber jabber which leads me to believe it's code. Other than
that there is no purpose in it posting it.

Most people doing this sort of thing are stupid, angry young males. Only a
tiny fraction of such males become terrorists. Thus, while spammers are
invariably losers, they are not normally terrorists.

So are you saying we could get rid of terrorists if we lock up all the
spammers? Sounds good to me.

-Robert

Old August 14th 07, 09:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Robert M. Gary writes:

So are you saying we could get rid of terrorists if we lock up all the
spammers? Sounds good to me.

I'm not sure how you reached this conclusion.
Old August 14th 07, 11:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gattman[_2_]

"Kobra" wrote in message
news
Is it possible that this is somehow the way terrorists communicate? The
spams are jibber jabber which leads me to believe it's code. Other than
that there is no purpose in it posting it.

It's not necessary. They use free weblogs and bogus identities. You know
those e-mail where you're asked to log in to your Paypal or bank account
(phishing scams.) They use that information to make fake identities, and
use various webhosting services to pass pieces of information.

I have 150 pages of examples that an international anti-terrorist
organization sent me because they were exploiting one of my customers'
services. Spoke to the FBI about it two weeks ago. They're aware of it but
there's not really much they can do other than the things they don't tell us
about, and putting the people they identify on watch lists so they can't
come into the country (for example.)

This guy is probably some geek showing off to his geek friends.

-c

Old August 15th 07, 12:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Doug Semler

"Gattman" wrote in message

This guy is probably some geek showing off to his geek friends.

Hell, I knew how to do this 13 or 14 years ago...it's nothing new, just a
new batch of kids...

--
Doug Semler
a.a. #705, BAAWA. EAC Guardian of the Horn of the IPU (pbuhh).

Old August 15th 07, 01:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Kobra writes:

Is it possible that this is somehow the way terrorists communicate?
The spams are jibber jabber which leads me to believe it's code.
Other than that there is no purpose in it posting it.

Most people doing this sort of thing are stupid, angry young males.
Only a tiny fraction of such males become terrorists. Thus, while
spammers are invariably losers, they are not normally terrorists.

And we reach a new height of idiocy.

Bertie
Old August 15th 07, 01:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
news
Robert M. Gary writes:

So are you saying we could get rid of terrorists if we lock up all the
spammers? Sounds good to me.

I'm not sure how you reached this conclusion.

You're not sure of anythgn

Bertie

What's with this flurry of spam?!? Rob Turk Home Built 12 August 3rd 05 01:37 AM
(OT Spam) Statement on Spam and VoteNader.org Roger Halstead Restoration 0 April 10th 04 07:03 PM
Proxalert SPAM BHelman Soaring 7 February 26th 04 06:09 PM
Thanks for the spam Capt. Doug Piloting 0 July 25th 03 11:53 PM