A Great New Web Site for Soldiers!

Old March 15th 04, 02:04 AM

Default A Great New Web Site for Soldiers!

Desert Voices - a site for the troops
Returning home from a war can often be just as difficult as being in the
war. Soldiers have so much more to say than they care to share with
family or friends. I speak from experience, being a veteran of the first
Gulf War.
Soldiers need an outlet, a means of expressing everything they feel. To
this end, I have created a website for the sole purpose of giving these
soldiers one central location for writing their thoughts. This is ONE
place for ALL soldiers of EVERY branch of service, a place for them to
come and let it out, as often as they need to. Non-military people are
welcome to read the posted thoughts, too, but only soldiers will be
allowed to write.
The website is ready, but I need your help. If you yourself do not have
a family member personally involved in the current world situations,
whether in Iraq, Afghanistan, or elsewhere, surely you know someone who
does. I need your help in letting them know that their soldier does have
a place to go and talk:

http://www.newzmaniac.com/voices.html

Please share this email with the people who need to see it (your own
soldier, a family of a soldier, a newsgroup, etc).......and let's help
the soldiers start to heal. I thank you sincerely.

Old March 15th 04, 02:20 AM
D. Strang

wrote

[snip]

.......and let's help the soldiers start to heal.

Heal?? Actually it's the other way around. The people we attacked need to
be healed. We just need a pay raise, better food, and better barracks.

Old March 15th 04, 08:10 AM
Jack

On 3/14/04 7:04 PM, in article
, "
wrote:

Desert Voices - a site for the troops
Returning home from a war can often be just as difficult as being in the
war. Soldiers have so much more to say than they care to share with
family or friends. I speak from experience, being a veteran of the first
Gulf War.

Is that you Sue, or are you speaking for someone else?

... let's help the soldiers start to heal.

You first Sue. Tell us all about your readjustment problems.

WHOIS via Network Solutions on Newzmaniac.com:

Domain Name.......... newzmaniac.com
Creation Date........ 2003-10-13
Registration Date.... 2003-10-13
Expiry Date.......... 2004-10-13
Organisation Name.... Steven Hass
Organisation Address. 207 E. Howard Street
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. Bellefonte
Organisation Address. 16823
Organisation Address. PA
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... Steven Hass
Admin Address........ 207 E. Howard Street
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ Bellefonte
Admin Address........ 16823
Admin Address........ PA
Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
Admin Email..........

Admin Phone.......... +1.8143530288
Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ YahooDomains TechContact
Tech Address......... 701 First Ave.
Tech Address.........
Tech Address......... Sunnyvale
Tech Address......... 94089
Tech Address......... CA
Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
Tech Email...........

Tech Phone........... +1.6198813096
Tech Fax............. +1.6198813010
Name Server.......... yns1.yahoo.com
Name Server.......... yns2.yahoo.com

The previous information has been obtained either directly from the
registrant or a registrar of the domain name other than Network Solutions.
Network Solutions, therefore, does not guarantee its accuracy or
completeness.

The Auction Hangar - Completely free aviation auction site. The Auction Hangar Instrument Flight Rules 10 April 19th 04 12:37 AM
The Auction Hangar - Completely free aviation auction site. The Auction Hangar Instrument Flight Rules 0 April 6th 04 12:57 AM
The Auction Hangar - Completely free aviation auction site. The Auction Hangar Home Built 0 April 6th 04 12:56 AM
Great site john Home Built 0 December 10th 03 09:30 AM
FS: Antique & Vintage Aircraft Gauges, etc TBBlakeley Aviation Marketplace 0 October 16th 03 01:50 PM