Lambada Owners New England

Old August 1st 08, 04:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
freeflightman

Default Lambada Owners New England

Hi,

Are there any Lambada owners in New England? I am looking for folks
who have flown one or own one or are looking to own one.

From the reading I have done and the comparisons I have made the
Lambada seems like a very good choice for the $ expenditure. I have
flown, Ximango, Katana, Grob & Stemme. The later is fantastic but so
is the price.

Thanks in advance.
Old August 2nd 08, 12:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
user

http://www.aopa.org/aircraft/article...23lambada.html

Sorry I can't name a NE owner, but thought the article might be useful, if
you missed it.

"freeflightman" wrote in message
Hi,

Are there any Lambada owners in New England? I am looking for folks
who have flown one or own one or are looking to own one.

From the reading I have done and the comparisons I have made the

Old August 10th 08, 04:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
VARR

On Aug 1, 11:16*am, freeflightman wrote:

Are there any Lambada owners in New England? *I am looking for folks
who have flown one or own one or are looking to own one.

Not quite New England, but try visiting SOAR CNY in Hamilton, NY. Ask
for Jeff S., the dude who has owned two Lambadas -- a versatile and
fun aircraft.

http://soarcny.prohosting.com/
http://soarcny.blogspot.com/
Old August 10th 08, 12:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jeff[_12_]

On Aug 9, 11:20*pm, VARR wrote:
On Aug 1, 11:16*am, freeflightman wrote:

Are there any Lambada owners in New England? *I am looking for folks
who have flown one or own one or are looking to own one.

Not quite New England, but try visiting SOAR CNY in Hamilton, NY. *Ask
for Jeff S., the dude who has owned two Lambadas -- a versatile and
fun aircraft.

http://soarcny.prohosting.com/http:/....blogspot.com/

I have owned an Experimental version and now the LSA certified
version. I now have a total of appx 700 hours in the Lambada in the
last 3 years. Without reservation, I can say that the Lambada is the
best touring motorglider available. And I have lots of hours in the
Grob 109B, RF5B, SF25, SF28A. Any aircraft is a bundle of compromises,
but the Lambada is a great bundle. I think of my machine as two
motorgliders. On the one hand, I use mine as a cross-country powered
touring machine. With an 800 mile range under power, and a super
reliable Rotax 80 hp 4-cycle engine, I have flown several multi-
thousand mile flights, at speeds of up to 105 kts, including CA-NY, NY-
FL, NY-VA. The ship will easily carry 2 folks plus full tanks and 100
pounds of camping gear, and land on a back-country grass strip. On the
other hand, the ship is a reasonable self-launch soaring machine, with
30:1 glide ratio. It thermals at 40kts, and climbs pretty good. On a
good day in the NE it can stay up all day. On a great day in the NE
you can lower the nose and soar x-c. And the engine provides the means
to reach remote ridge and wave soring locations. The distributor in
Melbourne FL is fantastic, and there are dealers in TX, CA, NV, CO.
Take a demo flight in the Lambada, and you will really want to own one.
Old August 10th 08, 09:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jeff[_12_]

On Aug 10, 7:18*am, Jeff wrote:
On Aug 9, 11:20*pm, VARR wrote:

[...]

I just learned that the Lambada dealer is replacing his demo ship, and
likely will be selling his current 2008 certified LSA Lambada demo
ship, which has only 200 hours on the clock. This is an unusual
opportunity to purchase a nearly new ship with lots of bells and
whistles, including the fuel efficient 80hp Rotax, for immediate
delivery and likely at substantial $ savings. If you are interested,
contact his sales director Jim Lee at (352) 250-5644 and stardust-
. The Lambada web site is at: www.urbanairusa.com.

Jeff S. 315-664-3504

FSX owners...New England screen shots? Chris Wells Simulators 3 July 1st 08 04:41 PM
Lambada Motorglider For Sale JS[_3_] Soaring 10 January 31st 08 06:19 PM
Lambada Mal Soaring 0 July 11th 06 11:34 AM
Lambada vs Sinus motorgliders Andre van Niekekerk Soaring 2 June 9th 04 11:28 AM
Lambada Motorglider Andre van Niekekerk Soaring 2 June 5th 04 09:19 AM