VOR technigue, don't overshoot

Old December 8th 08, 02:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Viperdoc[_6_]

Default VOR technigue, don't overshoot

I guess my medical school teachers were pretty stupid as well. At least they
wouldn't tolerate lazy students who pleaded ignorance when they could look
things up, or worse, people who gave BS answers and made up responses
instead of taking responsibility for not knowing.

Of course, Anthony has expounded at length on medicine as well as law,
although he knows as little about these subjects as he does about flying.

Old December 8th 08, 02:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Viperdoc[_6_]

Anthony, what minima do you use based upon your own flying experiences?

Old December 8th 08, 02:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

On Dec 6, 4:57*pm, "Viperdoc" wrote:

Of course, he has never used an autopilot of any kind, and he has never
flown anything other than a game with a joystick.

Vipe, Vipe Vipe.... Somebody been brainwashing you? :-))))

How does one ***fly*** (or flown) a desktop MSFS simulator?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fly
Old December 8th 08, 04:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Viperdoc[_6_]

The rest of the world understands the definition of flying- I was just
trying to help Anthony with the concept, which he obviously has trouble
grasping.

Old December 8th 08, 08:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Mxsmanic

Beauciphus writes:

I guess my law professors must be stupid.

Obsessive and compulsive behavior is not necessarily an indication of
stupidity, but stupid often behave irrationally.
Old December 8th 08, 08:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Mxsmanic

Viperdoc writes:

I guess my medical school teachers were pretty stupid as well. At least they
wouldn't tolerate lazy students who pleaded ignorance when they could look
things up, or worse, people who gave BS answers and made up responses
instead of taking responsibility for not knowing.

How did they treat students who spent their time attacking other students
instead of studying and participating in class?
Old December 8th 08, 11:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Beauciphus

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Beauciphus writes:

I guess my law professors must be stupid.

Obsessive and compulsive behavior is not necessarily an indication of
stupidity, but stupid often behave irrationally.

Stepped right into it.

Old December 8th 08, 12:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Viperdoc[_6_]

Anthony, your response suggests that somehow you have taken offense at my
since you have stated on multiple times that you were immune to personal
insults and had little emotional response in this regard.

I have simply been attempting to accurately point out that despite your
pronouncements you are not a pilot, and have actually no experience at all
regarding flying (or medicine or law).

Old December 8th 08, 04:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Beauciphus

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Viperdoc writes:

I guess my medical school teachers were pretty stupid as well. At least

they
wouldn't tolerate lazy students who pleaded ignorance when they could

look
things up, or worse, people who gave BS answers and made up responses
instead of taking responsibility for not knowing.

How did they treat students who spent their time attacking other students
instead of studying and participating in class?

If a student was continuously disrupting the class, it wouldn't be up to the
real students to respond. The disruptive student would be banned from
further participation.

If, for some reason, the administration refused to act to remove the
disruption, the students would be justified in taking it upon themselves to
remove the disruption.

The short answer is that you would get you ass kicked one way or another.
Cowering in your apartment wouldn't save you.

Old December 9th 08, 04:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Mxsmanic

Beauciphus writes:

If a student was continuously disrupting the class, it wouldn't be up to the
real students to respond. The disruptive student would be banned from
further participation.

Are constant personal attacks directed at other students disruptive?

If, for some reason, the administration refused to act to remove the
disruption, the students would be justified in taking it upon themselves to
remove the disruption.

How would they go about that?

The short answer is that you would get you ass kicked one way or another.

So you advocate violence? Do you feel frustrated?