Japan Scenery for FS9

Old July 14th 06, 05:20 AM posted to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,comp.sys.mac.games.flight-sim,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.travel.europe

Default Japan Scenery for FS9

This Japan scenery is very realistic. You can get it by going to
http://doiop.com/geraldrosche/scenery/japan.zip.

Old July 14th 06, 06:17 AM posted to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,comp.sys.mac.games.flight-sim,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.travel.europe
Crash Lander[_1_]

zip file alert! email address is sex@pookmail! Looks like a targeted virus
spam to me! I'm not silly enough to click and see!
Crash Lander

--
I'm not always right,
But I'm never wrong!
oups.com...

Old July 14th 06, 02:53 PM posted to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,comp.sys.mac.games.flight-sim,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.travel.europe
Jim Mac Millan

I have an old clunky backup system that I use for just this occasion.

I AM VERY SERIOUS IN WHAT I AM ABOUT SAY.

THE LINK LEADS TO A VERY SICK IMAGE! WHAT I WAS PRESENTED WITH NEARLY CAUSED
ME TO LOOSE MY BREAKFAST. I KNOW SOME MAY BE CURIOS BUT LET ME JUST SAY YOU
BETTER HAVE A STRONG STOMACH IF YOU DAY FOLLOW THE LINK.

Jim Mac Millan
It's scary that someone would actually go out of their way to target Flight
Simmers into viewing this kind of filth.

"Canuck" wrote in message
Whoops! very nearly caught me out in a moment of weakness. We shall never
know.

"Crash Lander" wrote in message
zip file alert! email address is sex@pookmail! Looks like a targeted
virus spam to me! I'm not silly enough to click and see!
Crash Lander

--
I'm not always right,
But I'm never wrong!
oups.com...

Old July 14th 06, 03:09 PM posted to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,comp.sys.mac.games.flight-sim,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.travel.europe
Jim Mac Millan

DAY FOLLOW LINK?! "Dare" follow the link dog gone it!

It really upsets me to see stuff like this. I did some checking and the IP
originates out of Medford Oregon, USA. I would like to figure out how to
inform the ISP of this kind of abuse.

Jim Mac Millan

"Canuck" wrote in message
Whoops! very nearly caught me out in a moment of weakness. We shall
never know.

"Crash Lander" wrote in message
zip file alert! email address is sex@pookmail! Looks like a targeted
virus spam to me! I'm not silly enough to click and see!
Crash Lander

--
I'm not always right,
But I'm never wrong!
oups.com...

Old July 14th 06, 03:30 PM posted to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,comp.sys.mac.games.flight-sim,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.travel.europe
Jim Mac Millan

OK, I sent a message off to the ISP that owns the originating IP address
advising them of the malicious message.

Time to try some relaxation techniques before I explode.

"Canuck" wrote in message
Whoops! very nearly caught me out in a moment of weakness. We shall
never know.

"Crash Lander" wrote in message
zip file alert! email address is sex@pookmail! Looks like a targeted
virus spam to me! I'm not silly enough to click and see!
Crash Lander

--
I'm not always right,
But I'm never wrong!
oups.com...

Old July 14th 06, 03:41 PM posted to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,comp.sys.mac.games.flight-sim,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.europe
Beech45Whiskey

Jim Mac Millan wrote:

It really upsets me to see stuff like this. I did some checking and the IP
originates out of Medford Oregon, USA. I would like to figure out how to
inform the ISP of this kind of abuse.

For a (safe viewing) history of goatse, check out this Wiki article. The
picture at that site has been around a long time, albeit hosted at a
different site:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goatse

--
Peter
Old July 14th 06, 03:51 PM posted to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,comp.sys.mac.games.flight-sim,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.europe
Jim Mac Millan

Peter,

That softens the blow but even reading it bothers me. I'm really not an
internet pansy mind you. It's just that the message seemed so targeted. It
is as if someone is angry at the NG community.

Jim Mac Millan

Old July 14th 06, 05:07 PM posted to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,comp.sys.mac.games.flight-sim,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.europe
Quai

"Jim Mac Millan" ha scritto nel messaggio
Peter,

That softens the blow but even reading it bothers me. I'm really not an
internet pansy mind you. It's just that the message seemed so targeted. It
is as if someone is angry at the NG community.

Jim Mac Millan

You're just playing the game the troll want us to play. Please stop it.

Quai

Old July 14th 06, 05:12 PM posted to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,comp.sys.mac.games.flight-sim,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.europe
Peter R.

Jim Mac Millan wrote:

It's just that the message seemed so targeted. It
is as if someone is angry at the NG community.

I recommend not taking it so personally. If you do, you play right into
the Op's hands by giving him exactly the reaction he desired.

Usenet is an easy target for punks and the only real defense is to ignore
them.

--
Peter