Lift Is Good!

Old September 22nd 15, 12:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Greg Delp

Default Lift Is Good!

I finished another soaring shirt design. Lift Is Good. Almost like the Life Is Good clothing line only way better because it has lift which definitely makes a glider pilot's life better than good. Lots of styles and colors available. Make sure you check out the front and back sides.

http://teespring.com/lift-is-good
Old September 22nd 15, 05:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

On Monday, September 21, 2015 at 5:58:14 PM UTC-6, Greg Delp wrote:
I finished another soaring shirt design. Lift Is Good. Almost like the Life Is Good clothing line only way better because it has lift which definitely makes a glider pilot's life better than good. Lots of styles and colors available. Make sure you check out the front and back sides.

http://teespring.com/lift-is-good

So proceeds are to promote soaring via the Connecticut Soaring Association?
Old September 22nd 15, 09:44 AM
Skypilot Skypilot is offline
Member

Four of my order for the last issue were incorrect, I got a refund but it was a little disappointing, beware of the colours being wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Delp View Post

Old September 22nd 15, 01:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Greg Delp

On Tuesday, September 22, 2015 at 12:39:59 AM UTC-4, Frank Whiteley wrote:
On Monday, September 21, 2015 at 5:58:14 PM UTC-6, Greg Delp wrote:
I finished another soaring shirt design. Lift Is Good. Almost like the Life Is Good clothing line only way better because it has lift which definitely makes a glider pilot's life better than good. Lots of styles and colors available. Make sure you check out the front and back sides.

http://teespring.com/lift-is-good

So proceeds are to promote soaring via the Connecticut Soaring Association?

Yes Frank. Proceeds from the sales will be donated to CSA.
Old September 22nd 15, 02:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Greg Delp

I worked to make sure all the color combinations would be correct with this design as the maker didn't outline some of the details like the original artwork. Sorry about the hassles and glad you got the refund.
Old September 22nd 15, 09:57 PM
Skypilot Skypilot is offline
Member

It's all good Greg, the fundraising money got where it was meant to. I will probably order some of these as well.

If they are not good again we will have to sentence you to 6 months of soaring here in Queensland surrounded by Aussies as your penance,

JJ

Old September 23rd 15, 02:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Greg Delp

--
Skypilot

Now that would be a punishment I would really like to pay back to society.
Old September 28th 15, 11:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Greg Delp

One week left in this sale. Get them while you can.

DY
Old September 29th 15, 08:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Monday, September 28, 2015 at 4:36:41 PM UTC-6, Greg Delp wrote:
One week left in this sale. Get them while you can.

DY

Ordered - hope the XL is big enough for this fat boy...

Bruno - B4
Old September 30th 15, 04:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
pstrzel

On Monday, September 21, 2015 at 5:58:14 PM UTC-6, Greg Delp wrote:
I finished another soaring shirt design. Lift Is Good. Almost like the Life Is Good clothing line only way better because it has lift which definitely makes a glider pilot's life better than good. Lots of styles and colors available. Make sure you check out the front and back sides.

http://teespring.com/lift-is-good

Here's an idea: a silhouette of something akin to the Concordia with the words "Fly Open". ;-)

Vne, Va and lift? Flaps_50! Piloting 30 September 16th 09 12:10 PM
wide wingspan and good lift to drag ratios Tony Piloting 6 March 13th 06 01:19 AM
Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good Excelsior Home Built 0 April 22nd 05 01:11 AM
Good lift in Moriarty, NM Flyhighdave Soaring 4 March 12th 04 09:24 PM
Good Lift at Marfa February 22 Snead1 Soaring 13 February 26th 04 04:20 AM