SSA Site - List of State Governors/Record Keepers ?

Old November 9th 07, 01:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ken Kochanski (KK)

Default SSA Site - List of State Governors/Record Keepers ?

I looked around the SSA site for 5 miutes or so, and couldn't seem to
find out who my SG is ...

Advise if I am incorrect, but I suspect the SSA site does not list the
State Govenors ... do the SGs not exist in the eyes of the SSA?

KK

Old November 9th 07, 01:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Ken,

SSA Govs and Recordkeepers are listed on the website, it's just not
super intuitive how to get to the lists:
(1) Log in as a member
(2) Select The SSAGoverenceVolunteer Committees. From there you can
then choose the list of State Governors or State Recordkeepers for
their contact info.

Oliver Suddard ("Buzz", if I remember correctly) is listed as the DE
Gov and Recordkeeper.
BTW, all the state records aren't on the SSA website yet. PA shows
nothing, as does DE.

Cheers,
Janine

Old November 9th 07, 02:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wayne Paul

"Ken Kochanski (KK)" wrote in message
oups.com...
I looked around the SSA site for 5 miutes or so, and couldn't seem to
find out who my SG is ...

Advise if I am incorrect, but I suspect the SSA site does not list the
State Govenors ... do the SGs not exist in the eyes of the SSA?

KK

I did a Google search of the SSA site. It appears under the "The SSA" link
there was a "Volunteers" button, that no longer exist, which would lead you
to State Governors and State Record Keepers.

Back in 2003 you could get there more directly. "The SSA" had a "State
Governors" link..

Bottom line...none of the Google search links yielded a list of SSA State
Governors.

Wayne
HP-14 "6F"
http://www.soaridaho.com

Old November 9th 07, 02:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ken Kochanski (KK)

On Nov 9, 8:53 am, wrote:
Ken,

SSA Govs and Recordkeepers are listed on the website, it's just not
super intuitive how to get to the lists:
(1) Log in as a member
(2) Select The SSAGoverenceVolunteer Committees. From there you can
then choose the list of State Governors or State Recordkeepers for
their contact info.

Oliver Suddard ("Buzz", if I remember correctly) is listed as the DE
Gov and Recordkeeper.
BTW, all the state records aren't on the SSA website yet. PA shows
nothing, as does DE.

Cheers,
Janine

Found it ... thanks !

Old November 9th 07, 02:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wayne Paul

Boy, I would have never thought of looking for State Governors under
"Volunteer Committees". Are the State Governors and Record Keepers
"committees? Maybe the link heading should be simply "Volunteers" and the
description more detailed than "list all."

I understand why the SSA might want to shield postal addresses, phone
number, and email addresses; however, making the listing a part of the
Members Only section hides the link as well as the data form the Google
search engine.

Wayne
HP-14 "6F"
http://www.soaridaho.com/

oups.com...

Old November 9th 07, 03:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ken Kochanski (KK)

wrote in message

oups.com...

Ken,

SSA Govs and Recordkeepers are listed on the website, it's just not
super intuitive how to get to the lists:
(1) Log in as a member
(2) Select The SSAGoverenceVolunteer Committees. From there you can
then choose the list of State Governors or State Recordkeepers for
their contact info.

Oliver Suddard ("Buzz", if I remember correctly) is listed as the DE
Gov and Recordkeeper.
BTW, all the state records aren't on the SSA website yet. PA shows
nothing, as does DE.

Cheers,
Janine- Hide quoted text -

Looks like all the SGs should rise up and demand to be recognized, I
would if I was one ... :-)