VFR flight to KMEI Flight Following with ATC comms - Video

Old January 18th 09, 04:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Rik Brown[_4_]

Default VFR flight to KMEI Flight Following with ATC comms - Video

Loved the YouTube, Keep 'em coming! -- Rik

--
Rik Brown

Share your experiences in the travel forums, blogs, videos, and online
community at 'TRAVEL.com' (http://forums.TRAVEL.com).
Message Origin: TRAVEL.com

Old January 18th 09, 07:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

On Jan 18, 10:22*am, Rik Brown Rik.Brown.3m7...@no-
mx.forums.travel.com wrote:
Loved the YouTube, Keep 'em coming! -- Rik

Thanks Rik for the compliments.

Fun to monday nite qb my own air and radio work :-) and get input from
others so I can be that much the better.
Old January 18th 09, 07:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

On Jan 18, 1:15*pm, B A R R Y wrote:
wrote:

I tried the setup in my pickup, and the audio easily spliced with the
video in Movie Maker.

Thanks for the tips! *One of these days, I'll get some new video up.

Too cool, look forward to when you do! Then we can put voices to
names!

As it may be likely you will have passengers while you fly like I did
on this flight, I use a program called Wavepad that is freeware that
makes it a snap to delete out unwanted talking and keep what you want
as a separate file.

Feel free to pick my brains by email on the WMM compilation or editing
the audio part.